• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady Hoke gives 4 tickets to Michigan vs. OSU to kid who beat cancer named Michigan

silverbullets#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was too....Now just get your coach to shake hands after the game and stop trying to mimic Woody Hayes with the shortsleeves in sub 20's weather and his so called Ohio thing...Be original Hoke!

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was too....Now just get your coach to shake hands after the game and stop trying to mimic Woody Hayes with the shortsleeves in sub 20's weather and his so called Ohio thing...Be original Hoke!

His "Ohio" thing is the most original jab that's happened in the rivalry in quite some time. If Hoke ends up with a decent record against OSU you'll see it talked about for ages just like the whole "team up north" thing. If anyone needs to be original, it needs to be Urban.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His "Ohio" thing is the most original jab that's happened in the rivalry in quite some time. If Hoke ends up with a decent record against OSU you'll see it talked about for ages just like the whole "team up north" thing. If anyone needs to be original, it needs to be Urban.

Huh?

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

osux-large.jpg

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think both Hoke and Urban need to drop all the bullshit. The stuff with telling grown professionals what colors they can and can't wear when scouting is fucking embarrassing and juvenile. I hate it. Makes the both look like nerds.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think both Hoke and Urban need to drop all the bullshit. The stuff with telling grown professionals what colors they can and can't wear when scouting is fucking embarrassing and juvenile. I hate it. Makes the both look like nerds.

There is so much wrong with this post I find it laughable. First, I find it a pretty condemnable contradiction to use playground language on a University of Michigan board. Next, the juvenile accusation. Apparently the poster is unable to self-examine his post or he might find it ironic. Lastly, the point that the coach (or two) of a major college football program would care that some harmless ribbing of a rival would upset some overzealous nutjobs is even more comical.

I promised myself I wouldn't touch this board but I find it too difficult to let a Michigan board be left to comments like this.

Any Michigan fans wanting to join a real conversation can go to :

NGS FORUMS

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I promised myself I wouldn't touch this board but I find it too difficult to let a Michigan board be left to comments like this.

Time to re double your efforts jalopy, maybe next time you can refrain.:laugh3: