• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady Didn't Go To The White House

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady didn't go with the Patriots to the White House yesterday, citing a family function that had been planned on that date for a long time and couldn't be changed. For the average person, that's good enough and the issue is dropped.

Not the Boston Radio Yakheads. They're all saying he should explain in detail what the family function was and clear the air, because it appears he didn't want to go because he's not an Obama fan. MFB Merloni (Lou), Fauria (Chris) and Bender are trying to turn Brady's absence into a snub of Obama.

My opinion is that Brady stated he had a previously scheduled family function. To me, that's more than enough. It doesn't matter whether it was a school function for one of his kids, a family BBQ at his sister's boyfriend's house (Kevin Youkilis) or he just wanted to have some quiet bedtime with Giselle. I don't think we or the media are entitled to know anymore about his personal life than he's willing to share. Why does he have to detail anything to these clowns? They're not asking Vince Wilfork why he didn't show up........

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Non issue in my mind.
Every year there is somebody that either cannot or will not go.
Whatever.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a dumb non-story. Would you spend extra time with Giselle or go meet Obama? The choice is clear to me.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady didn't go with the Patriots to the White House yesterday, citing a family function that had been planned on that date for a long time and couldn't be changed. For the average person, that's good enough and the issue is dropped.

Not the Boston Radio Yakheads. They're all saying he should explain in detail what the family function was and clear the air, because it appears he didn't want to go because he's not an Obama fan. MFB Merloni (Lou), Fauria (Chris) and Bender are trying to turn Brady's absence into a snub of Obama.

My opinion is that Brady stated he had a previously scheduled family function. To me, that's more than enough. It doesn't matter whether it was a school function for one of his kids, a family BBQ at his sister's boyfriend's house (Kevin Youkilis) or he just wanted to have some quiet bedtime with Giselle. I don't think we or the media are entitled to know anymore about his personal life than he's willing to share. Why does he have to detail anything to these clowns? They're not asking Vince Wilfork why he didn't show up........
.....he was spotted in NYC shopping for those dick Tracy watches/Apple makes,.......shows he's not a team player outside of Gillette,.......my-op..

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....he was spotted in NYC shopping for those dick Tracy watches/Apple makes,.......shows he's not a team player outside of Gillette,.......my-op..
I think it's really funny that people give a crap about sports personalities off the field. I have been told Brady is an asshole. Nice guy and competitive asshole don't mix. Give me the arrogant asshole and keep the Tebow types.....
Actually, that sounds good. The Prez often sends the Vice Prez, Why can't Brady send Garrapolo?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposedly, Mike Reiss of ESPN Boston is reporting that Brady was working out at Gillette while the rest of the team was in Washington, DC. Here's my question. Hey Mike, if the team was in Washington and your the Patriots ESPN cover guy, why weren't you in Washington, DC. If you were with the team, how would you know Brady was at Gillette working out. Since only team staff and players are allowed in the workout area, who could have told you that Brady was there since the team was in Washington?

The untruth is that Tom Brady, Giselle and the kids were at my house in Manchester, NH playing football with my grandson in my back yard. Tom's coaching my grandson on technique and accuracy. Can anyone other than Tom or Giselle say with complete honesty that this was not the family activity?

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposedly, Mike Reiss of ESPN Boston is reporting that Brady was working out at Gillette while the rest of the team was in Washington, DC. Here's my question. Hey Mike, if the team was in Washington and your the Patriots ESPN cover guy, why weren't you in Washington, DC. If you were with the team, how would you know Brady was at Gillette working out. Since only team staff and players are allowed in the workout area, who could have told you that Brady was there since the team was in Washington?

The untruth is that Tom Brady, Giselle and the kids were at my house in Manchester, NH playing football with my grandson in my back yard. Tom's coaching my grandson on technique and accuracy. Can anyone other than Tom or Giselle say with complete honesty that this was not the family activity?

Sorry to shit on your corn flakes but....I can! Tom and Giselle were at my house. Giselle was reliving her VS days. While Tom was sharing SB stories. He also mentioned that Welker was butt hurt for leaving the Pats for One & Done King Peyton Manning. But was happy his friend got a ring. :thumb: