• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady Busted for PEDs

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on his combine photo's and performance the league was also suspect of Brady's success it's now been confirmed by sources close to the Pats that Brady did indeed make a deal with the devil. The use of Performance Enhancing Demons by Brady has drawn the attention of the Roger Goodell aka the Pope of the NFL, Goodell in a statement declared the Brady will be suspended for 12 games, must perform 12 Hail Mary's and pre lube six rookie TEs for use by The Pope of the NFL.

Brady to contest all penalties.

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny isn't everyone's thing.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on his combine photo's and performance the league was also suspect of Brady's success it's now been confirmed by sources close to the Pats that Brady did indeed make a deal with the devil. The use of Performance Enhancing Demons by Brady has drawn the attention of the Roger Goodell aka the Pope of the NFL, Goodell in a statement declared the Brady will be suspended for 12 games, must perform 12 Hail Mary's and pre lube six rookie TEs for use by The Pope of the NFL.

This thread doesn’t deliver

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pfft, wtf is this? Whatever, here's a picture of Bryce Dallas Howard looking fine in honor of the new Jurassic World.

e52e7e30-f5c8-0132-f3d9-0e18518aac2f.jpeg

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's 8-10 seconds that I'll never get back, fool.

Danny Ocho

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've actually got the joke.

I know Brady wouldn't do such thing to taint the game he plays. But that's a good joke to ignite people's emotions.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've actually got the joke.

I know Brady wouldn't do such thing to taint the game he plays. But that's a good joke to ignite people's emotions.
Well it has some feminist fired up like Dolemite.