• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boycot WVUDAD THREAD

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats what I thought, no logical response............. When you guys were on the CBS board a few years ago screaming for Stewart to go because he talked like a hick, calling him Gomer, ridiculing his facial expressions, and a lot of other outlandish things. I did not start threads like this one. You want to fire a coach because he talks like he is from WVa, YET you want to forgive a guy who has turned in a blowout loss one in five times our team has taken the field, who in year three STILL wastes time outs and cant manage the clock, who has brought in an assistant being paid $500,000 a year who can't coach and now is named in some serious shit. You guys wanted Stewart gone for the same reason some wanted Bowden gone, and it becomes more clearly seen each week................

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stewart is LONG GONE now and I am sure he helped is early exit in life by the way he handled some things. He should of NEVER EVER BEEN A head coach He was what he was. A nice man from WEST VIRGINIA Dad let the Poor man rest in peace.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a PUBLIC board where all opinions are welcome, if you do not like it, do not read and respond.

It's rarely ...if ever I agree with DAD....but he is 100% spot on!...:clap:

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's rarely ...if ever I agree with DAD....but he is 100% spot on!...:clap:

Slaton, I am not a writer, and sometimes I cant get the point across that I am trying to make. I AM a dinosaur, as has been told me a thousand times. But I am as big a Mountie fan as anyone, and bigger than most. I do not like the direction that WVU athletics is headed, but I will continue to root for our teams.
This board does have a HUGE improvement over the CBS board.... an ignore feature so I do not have to read the drivel that JGB posts.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slaton, I am not a writer, and sometimes I cant get the point across that I am trying to make. I AM a dinosaur, as has been told me a thousand times. But I am as big a Mountie fan as anyone, and bigger than most. I do not like the direction that WVU athletics is headed, but I will continue to root for our teams.
This board does have a HUGE improvement over the CBS board.... an ignore feature so I do not have to read the drivel that JGB posts.

No matter what DAD..it's like you said..this should be a forum to express your opinion...and if everyone agreed...there were would be silence here............

But.......Wv going in the wrong direction???:bullshit:

I know you don't want to hear about the money...however..two years ago Wv's athletic budget was
$60 million, last year $82 Million...this year it will top 100 million....what does that get you...a brand new state of the art baseball stadium at the tune of 75 million...think about that...as we speak these kids are still getting dressed to play in a parking lot like they were in little league....Wv womens soccer top 10, Womens Volley Ball had their best start ever...Just won a National Championship in Rifle and are again ranked #1 in the Country....The swimming program and cross country had their best years...ever!..same for the Baseball Team finishing in the top 3 in their first year in the best baseball conference in the country!..I realize these are all minor sports...but they do count as building blocks inside of a bigger picture....Wv is still adjusting in Football and will be just fine in two more recuiting cycles...my guess Basketball takes a big leap forward....I can't see Huggins having back to back losing seasons......he never has........

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter what DAD..it's like you said..this should be a forum to express your opinion...and if everyone agreed...there were would be silence here............

I know you don't want to hear about the money...however..two years ago Wv's athletic budget was
$60 million, last year $82 Million...this year it will top 100 million....what does that get you...a brand new state of the art baseball stadium at the tune of 75 million...think about that...as we speak these kids are still getting dressed to play in a parking lot like they were in little league....Wv womens soccer top 10, Womens Volley Ball had their best start ever...Just won a National Championship in Rifle and are again ranked #1 in the Country....The swimming program and cross country had their best years...ever!..same for the Baseball Team finishing in the top 3 in their first year in the best baseball conference in the country!..I realize these are all minor sports...but they do count as building blocks inside of a bigger picture....Wv is still adjusting in Football and will be just fine in two more recuiting cycles...my guess Basketball takes a big leap forward....I can't see Huggins having back to back losing seasons......he never has........

Slaton, I appreciate your post, and see your opinion. My fear is, as I have expressed here, as well as on the CBS board, that the B12 is the one that will go away. Leaving WVU with that $100 million budget and not enough revenue to pay the bills. Yes, the BE was crumbling, and I understand Luck grabbing the B12 invite, but BOTH parties were desperate, the B12 HAD to have 10 teams to get their TV money, and WVU did not want to be left out. I HOPE and PRAY that you guys are right, and I am wrong, that the B12 lives on, or that we get an SEC invite if the B12 dies.

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like I've said, the Big XII has the means to go raid the ACC. They just need the will. I'm not as worried as you because the means are there. All it takes is one person in the right place for the will to appear.

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Now that Sissy boys MAC and WVUDAD are on my ignore list as they chose to put me on theirs, I haven't read anything stupid for a few days. They were right the ignore list does work well. It seems that its ok to have opinions, but for WVUDAD no one else can so the little sissy boy uses IGNORE. LOL:doh: All I wanted was WVUDAD to be my BEST FRIEND:nod: Can you guys send Private message to Dad tell him I love him and I am SO So sorry. Please give me another chance PLEASE:doh:k

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2943681c398f4070677319b9ef0533634587e331.jpg

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MAD2MC.......what's up borther!!...:suds:

Good to see you back my brother. BBW and Lambert did a good job of holding down the CBS board during your hiatus. Things should be kicked up a notch now.

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth about Luck hurt, does it??? You will be calling for him and Holgorsen to be gone soon as well.

Good one!

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whoa! this thread is an oldie but a goodie!...and your Ol' Pal Slaton10 looks pretty prophetic here! :lol:

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a PUBLIC board where all opinions are welcome, if you do not like it, do not read and respond.
Gotta like this one. How do I know if I like it unless I read it?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was looking through old threads trying to find that Maryland troll, and found this one!

Cracked me up... so I bumped it!!

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck is God-like...