• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

bow down to wiggy

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Six full months since his departure and his influence on this board still looms large. He still has quite an impact of what teams and players certain posters root for and against.

The Cavs remain the most hated NBA team here on SportsHoopla - Because of Wiggy. And the Pacers are quickly becoming the second-most unpopular team, because of myself.

What sad, sad lives some folks live if a singular message board poster can make such a significant influence as to which teams they hate on.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Six full months since his departure and his influence on this board still looms large. He still has quite an impact of what teams and players certain posters root for and against.

The Cavs remain the most hated NBA team here on SportsHoopla - Because of Wiggy. And the Pacers are quickly becoming the second-most unpopular team, because of myself.

What sad, sad lives some folks live if a singular message board poster can make such a significant influence as to which teams they hate on.

I always thought it was LeBron that caused people to hate the Cavs?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His only influence is the same as it always was and the same as yours...someone to be mocked because he's such a clown.

The Cavs remain the most hated NBA team here on SportsHoopla - Because of Wiggy.

The Cavs are hated for the same reason the Heat were for 4 years...Lebron.

And the Pacers are quickly becoming the second-most unpopular team, because of myself.

No one gives enough of a shit about the Pacers for them to be hated.

Not nearly as sad as trying gobble the dick of a poster who has been banned for 6 months.

Kind of lonely for you without him huh? Maybe you should go join him?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why do you post this shit? - Why don't you just stick to actual NBA discussion? Seriously - you can do better then this childish CRAP

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the type of post one makes when he/she can't win an argument with a particular poster.

Uh, no it isn't. It's the post one makes when they are referring to a poster whose entire posting history is nothing but childish crap.

I will give you credit though for being smart enough to post this particular childish thread in the proper area. :thumb:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His banishment is one of the gayer things I've seen on the Hoop.