• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bought my Indiana Football ticket on Stub Hub

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have my ticket. It looks official.

It says

Indiana Athletics

Indiana Hoosiers Home Ticket

Event Nebraska

Facility Memorial Stadium

Date 10/15/2016
Time 3:30 PM

Looks like the right game to me.

The only thing it is missing is that it doesn't say Top Ten Ranked Nebraska Cornhuskers.

There is a Hoosiers for Huskers Tailgate. No idea if I will make it in time for that. I have to allow for driving, peeing, getting gas, traffic delays, and getting lost. I always factor in getting lost time when I drive to someplace I have never been. I

have been to Bloomington Indiana but it has been a couple of years since I was last there. My old brain doesn't retain details. Same with Lexington Kentucky and Greensboro North Carolina, been there a bunch, but I am pretty sure I would still get lost.

I am fairly pumped up now.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have my ticket. It looks official.

There is a Hoosiers for Huskers Tailgate. No idea if I will make it in time for that. I have to allow for driving, peeing, getting gas, traffic delays, and getting lost. I always factor in getting lost time when I drive to someplace I have never been. I

have been to Bloomington Indiana but it has been a couple of years since I was last there. My old brain doesn't retain details. Same with Lexington Kentucky and Greensboro North Carolina, been there a bunch, but I am pretty sure I would still get lost.
How does one get lost in this day and age?? With GPS on every single man woman and child how do you do it?? Unless you are using one of those jitterbug phones... then i suppose that makes sense.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does one get lost in this day and age?? With GPS on every single man woman and child how do you do it?? Unless you are using one of those jitterbug phones... then i suppose that makes sense.

I guess I ain't very smart. I do have an Apple iPhone, though.