• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bouchard learns to never bet against Brady

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
iu

Recently (2015 actually) Getting a bit bigger again.
iu

2017 filling out even more
iu

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, those before and after pics are different.

I wonder if any of the advanced metrics show a change in reaction time, since before the reduction, and afterwards, and at intervals in between.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, those before and after pics are different.

I wonder if any of the advanced metrics show a change in reaction time, since before the reduction, and afterwards, and at intervals in between.

Well she lost a bit of weight as well so it would be difficult to determine. She did rocket up the rankings though.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she still looks like a pug

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, pugs are cute dogs. We have 2 . As to Bouchard. Yes she is hot and good on her for honoring the bet.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, pugs are cute dogs. We have 2 . As to Bouchard. Yes she is hot and good on her for honoring the bet.
We have a Pug-Shi Tzu mix or Pug-Zu for short.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck dat canadian bizzo

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She is overhyped although it is starting to cool down. People made fun of Kournikova for not winning a title, but at least she was in the top ten almost her entire career. There were a handful of players she just could not beat. Genie has not even sniffed the the top 10 yet.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She is overhyped although it is starting to cool down. People made fun of Kournikova for not winning a title, but at least she was in the top ten almost her entire career. There were a handful of players she just could not beat. Genie has not even sniffed the the top 10 yet.
she was ranked #5 in October 2014.

Reading through her wiki, she had a bad 2015 and a mixed 2016. Hopefully she can turn it around for 2017.

A good looking girl on the tennis court playing good tennis (playing bad tennis even) sells and the sport could use the bump in numbers.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Reading through her wiki, she had a bad 2015 and a mixed 2016. Hopefully she can turn it around for 2017.

A good looking girl on the tennis court playing good tennis (playing bad tennis even) sells and the sport could use the bump in numbers.

I dint recall seeing her in the top 10. It must have been for a very brief time. I agree it wont be long before the pretty girls will be the only reason to watch womens tennis.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dint recall seeing her in the top 10. It must have been for a very brief time. I agree it wont be long before the pretty girls will be the only reason to watch womens tennis.
I don't necessarily agree with the last statement completely, but it certainly helps. Seeing girls like Ivanovic or Bouchard play is a lot easier on the eyes than some other women, but I would rather watch talent to go along with that. I loved watching Hingis over Davenport because Hingis was a babe (in my opinion) while Davenport, while the better player, just didn't do it for me.

Kournikova matches always filled the stands because she was a hottie. She didn't have the talent other players on the tour had, but she filled seats with casual fans who wanted to get a glance at her bloomers

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't necessarily agree with the last statement completely, but it certainly helps. Seeing girls like Ivanovic or Bouchard play is a lot easier on the eyes than some other women, but I would rather watch talent to go along with that. I loved watching Hingis over Davenport because Hingis was a babe (in my opinion) while Davenport, while the better player, just didn't do it for me.

Kournikova matches always filled the stands because she was a hottie. She didn't have the talent other players on the tour had, but she filled seats with casual fans who wanted to get a glance at her bloomers

Dont agree at all with the last statement. She was a junior prodigy. She just did not improve much as a pro, especially once she got caught up in the hype and made money outside of tennis. Also, that was the time when rackets changed and power players all but eliminated any finesse tennis had.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont agree at all with the last statement. She was a junior prodigy. She just did not improve much as a pro, especially once she got caught up in the hype and made money outside of tennis. Also, that was the time when rackets changed and power players all but eliminated any finesse tennis had.
she won some doubles championships, so I will give her credit there.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I might not care what those fans think. Nor if it profits the ATP/WTA.

I try to enjoy the sport for myself, then with other fans who like a lot about the sport, not just one aspect (how visually appealing the players are).

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might not care what those fans think. Nor if it profits the ATP/WTA.

I try to enjoy the sport for myself, then with other fans who like a lot about the sport, not just one aspect (how visually appealing the players are).
a lot of people I talk to don't seem to appreciate tennis the same way you or I may.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with this.

Even with someone like Wozniacki, I appreciate her stamina, and she talks tennis all the time, and whether she should change her game, or why she schedules the way she does. She cares about her success. She's not just using the sport as a modeling vehicle.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a lot of people I talk to don't seem to appreciate tennis the same way you or I may.

In a way, liking a sport only because of how good looking the players are is similar to liking a team sport mainly because of how the uniforms look. (Like with some popular CFB or NFL team uniforms).

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's hard, but Henin and Schiavone showed you can still be a top player with finesse. It is a lot harder though.

Kuznetsova is also someone who goes in between heavy spin and finesse, depending on how she plays each shot.