• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BOSH/BEASLEY

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can Bosh get some fucking respect and can Beasley get a fucking start?

Starting line up in the playoffs should be:

Bosh
Beasley
LBJ
Wade
Rio/Cole

Big Lineup should be:

Bird
Bosh
LBJ
Wade
Rio/Cole

Interesting option would be:

Bird
Bosh
Beasley
Wade
LBJ

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beasley need to stay on the bench. It's not always a good idea to start all of your best offensive players. I like Beasley coming off the bench

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beasley is such a defensive liability I dont know why anyone would want him to start.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hasnt been that defensive liability in MIA, he is playing good D and playing focused D. He gets a bad foul sure but they all do.

I like having a good bench player but I think beasley is a pretty big upgrade over Battier right now and that the extra offense (especially against IND) is a big enough reason to start him.

MIA has been kind of dumb trying to out D IND, they should try to out O them. Stretch out West while he is on D and tire him out, get West away from the rebound area, weaken their D with good spacing and solid shooting. IND D strength is inside and they play to that tendency, make IND adjust and shit will just click for MIA. IND can not win shootouts, but not many teams can make it a shoot out against IND, MIA is one of the few who can.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Battier is just that all around team player. I think he is a perfect starter in that particular lineup.

And I also think the instant offense Beasley can bring is perfect off the Heat bench.

I have only watched a handful of Heat games this season and I didnt see the defense from him that you have. Just in the limited amount I have I have watched them anyways.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not seen a lot either but what I have seen he is playing very solid D.

And I have to agree Battier is great in the lineup when they are not playing IND, I am always looking forward to that series though as it will be the toughest of the year for the Heat imo and Beasley I think gives the best chance to be successful in that series.