• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bobby Hurely - ASU

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last we played Sac St was 2013 and we beat them. Are you trying to say that ASU loses a game or two to teams whom they should beat?

Once in a while they beat teams they shouldn't so it all works out to one big mediocre resume.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last we played Sac St was 2013 and we beat them. Are you trying to say that ASU loses a game or two to teams whom they should beat?

No. Losing to a team or two you should beat happens every day in college basketball. I'm talking about the fact that in addition to losing to a team or two you should beat, you also lose to a team that isn't even in the top 200 RPI, at home. That's what happens to ASU pretty much every year. That's not something that happens only in the shitty years. It's something that we can count on year in and year out. How do you lose a non-conference game at home that you essentially schedule just to rack up the Ws, and do it seemingly every year? Because that's ASU basketball.

You rarely even win against ranked non-con opponents, lose to some teams you shouldn't, and lose a head scratcher or two that under any circumstances you shouldn't lose. Those are the games that drop ASU like a rock. Terrible losses essentially wipe out your good wins.

So when you say that ASU has a better SOS and RPI than AZ, that may be true, but we don't lose to sub 200 teams anywhere near as much as we beat top ten opponents. I can understand losing on the road, or at a neutral location. But at home, to a sub 200 team? And like I said, you did it against Lehigh, Depaul, So Miss, Richmond, fucking NAU!!!!!!

The TamU win was only the 3rd time in at least 15 years that ASU beat a ranked non-con opponent, and all of them were at home. AZ has more ranked non-con wins in the last two-plus seasons, and only one of those games was in McKale.

So yes, that's a big difference between ASU and AZ. ASU is good for a home non-con loss to some scrub about every year, and I'm not even going to get into the fact that in the last 6 years, AZ has only lost a single non-con game in McKale (and that was in 2011 against a SDSU team that would go on to have a 25-win season).

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Losing to a team or two you should beat happens every day in college basketball. I'm talking about the fact that in addition to losing to a team or two you should beat, you also lose to a team that isn't even in the top 200 RPI, at home. That's what happens to ASU pretty much every year. That's not something that happens only in the shitty years. It's something that we can count on year in and year out. How do you lose a non-conference game at home that you essentially schedule just to rack up the Ws, and do it seemingly every year? Because that's ASU basketball.

You rarely even win against ranked non-con opponents, lose to some teams you shouldn't, and lose a head scratcher or two that under any circumstances you shouldn't lose. Those are the games that drop ASU like a rock. Terrible losses essentially wipe out your good wins.

So when you say that ASU has a better SOS and RPI than AZ, that may be true, but we don't lose to sub 200 teams anywhere near as much as we beat top ten opponents. I can understand losing on the road, or at a neutral location. But at home, to a sub 200 team? And like I said, you did it against Lehigh, Depaul, So Miss, Richmond, fucking NAU!!!!!!

The TamU win was only the 3rd time in at least 15 years that ASU beat a ranked non-con opponent, and all of them were at home. AZ has more ranked non-con wins in the last two-plus seasons, and only one of those games was in McKale.

So yes, that's a big difference between ASU and AZ. ASU is good for a home non-con loss to some scrub about every year, and I'm not even going to get into the fact that in the last 6 years, AZ has only lost a single non-con game in McKale (and that was in 2011 against a SDSU team that would go on to have a 25-win season).
You just might have set this up for an asswhoopin. Watch what you say.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just let me post on UOFAs board On Jan 3. You chicken shits.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now where is ASU's T-cup! Found it!

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just might have set this up for an asswhoopin. Watch what you say.

ASU hasn't beaten AZ by more than 5 in Tempe since 2002. That year AZ went to the Sweet 16, and ASU had a losing record.

I'm not saying that it can't happen (because it's CBB), but it's a rarity, and still doesn't indicate that ASU is better than AZ in that year.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep trollin over here CTP. I love your smart wit you smart ass

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep trollin over here CTP. I love your smart wit you smart ass

Trolling?

I have no problem not posting on here ever again if you think I'm just trolling.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolling?

I have no problem not posting on here ever again if you think I'm just trolling.
Lets be honest. You check over here to see what I have to say.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnson, you are clueless. I am not able to post UOFA site.

I'm aware. I am fine if you post on there, but it's not up to me. I'm not sure you are missed all that much though. Just wondering what we'd be scared of? I am guessing if ASPoo loses it's not like you'd humble yourself and if they pull off a stunning it'd be a tirade of blown-out proportions for weeks.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm aware. I am fine if you post on there, but it's not up to me. I'm not sure you are missed all that much though. Just wondering what we'd be scared of? I am guessing if ASPoo loses it's not like you'd humble yourself and if they pull off a stunning it'd be a tirade of blown-out proportions for weeks.
Lets talk tomorrow after the game.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets be honest. You check over here to see what I have to say.

I saw this thread last month and clicked on it. It said that AZ fans are welcome and I wanted to see what people think about Hurley. I have only commented on the ASU page about a dozen times, and usually don't waste my time. If I'm honest, it's mostly just you talking to yourself.

But to be clear, I'm not hanging on anything you think or write.

And after the win in Tempe today, I only think of you and ASU basketball when I think about us sweeping you in Tucson.

ASU played a good half. And the fought well in the second half. Again, hopefully you guys can carry your own this year and not leave teams to only prepare for playing AZ on road trips. Other than that, you are completely irrelevant to me until you make the tourney.

See you in Tucson for round 2!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets talk tomorrow after the game.

K. I'm here to talk now and eat my humble pie. Oh wait...Cats just smacked ASPoo in their house. Not a surprise.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best part about scum devil fans, especially Spork Devil, is how they always seem to get so far head of themselves early on in the season...in all sports hahaha. Then the season plays out...and theyre brought back to reality. love it.

now i feel extra dirty being on this thread. time to head back to the good guys side.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best part about scum devil fans, especially Spork Devil, is how they always seem to get so far head of themselves early on in the season...in all sports hahaha. Then the season plays out...and theyre brought back to reality. love it.

now i feel extra dirty being on this thread. time to head back to the good guys side.
shew...shew, GTFO

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K. I'm here to talk now and eat my humble pie. Oh wait...Cats just smacked ASPoo in their house. Not a surprise.
Rank 8 my ass! LOL. I am proud of my Sun Devils. Way to go Bobby (bringing some life into WFA)
Fuck off Johnson. I accept the defeat but not a fisting as you refer you dick for brains.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw this thread last month and clicked on it. It said that AZ fans are welcome and I wanted to see what people think about Hurley. I have only commented on the ASU page about a dozen times, and usually don't waste my time. If I'm honest, it's mostly just you talking to yourself.

But to be clear, I'm not hanging on anything you think or write.

And after the win in Tempe today, I only think of you and ASU basketball when I think about us sweeping you in Tucson.

ASU played a good half. And the fought well in the second half. Again, hopefully you guys can carry your own this year and not leave teams to only prepare for playing AZ on road trips. Other than that, you are completely irrelevant to me until you make the tourney.

See you in Tucson for round 2!
Tell your two dick brothers to fuck off. CTP, you and Sting are the only two I partially respect.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rank 8 my ass! LOL. I am proud of my Sun Devils. Way to go Bobby (bringing some life into WFA)
Fuck off Johnson. I accept the defeat but not a fisting as you refer you dick for brains.

U of A just embarrassed you....again. Hoops is our thing. ASU will never compare. At least in football, you have a fighting chance.