• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blue-White Game.....

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else planning on going? Barring an all day rain forecast, I will be there. Want to see McSorely and some of the young OL in action. Also want to see the RB's that redshirted and how much our WR's progressed with a full year in system.

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately I cannot attend :(

Looking forward to your recap if you do go..

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh! Nice…I think I will be able to watch that

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live 2500 miles west of University Park, so I doubt I'll be there.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heading to Happy Valley in a few minutes, beautiful weather on tap again....JFF is so damn good he even recruits Mother Nature each Spring.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man, what a beautiful day in happy valley. mid 70's, nice breeze. Was disappointed McSorely didn't play, I think I was looking forward to seeing him more than anyone. Nick Scott is a good one, Blacknall has made big strides over the Winter, line still a work in progress, but playing against the #2 d in nation can test anyone.

Ran into a bunch of recruits today, Kamonte Carter is a big boy, can definitely see him sliding into DT, Garrett taylor said his knee is progressing very well, Polk a little bigger than I thought he;d be, John Holland has good frame, needs to gain a little weigth, Steven Gonzales looks like he's been hitting our weight program on his own pretty hard. Looks like he's in much better shape than this time last year.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man, what a beautiful day in happy valley. mid 70's, nice breeze. Was disappointed McSorely didn't play, I think I was looking forward to seeing him more than anyone. Nick Scott is a good one, Blacknall has made big strides over the Winter, line still a work in progress, but playing against the #2 d in nation can test anyone.

Ran into a bunch of recruits today, Kamonte Carter is a big boy, can definitely see him sliding into DT, Garrett taylor said his knee is progressing very well, Polk a little bigger than I thought he;d be, John Holland has good frame, needs to gain a little weigth, Steven Gonzales looks like he's been hitting our weight program on his own pretty hard. Looks like he's in much better shape than this time last year.

The line still scares me a little bit but according to players they are much improved from last year. You probably nailed it on the head LBU that the o-line didn't look great because they are playing against a nasty defense.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The line still scares me a little bit but according to players they are much improved from last year. You probably nailed it on the head LBU that the o-line didn't look great because they are playing against a nasty defense.

yeah, that and it really was Palmer's first action against D-1 and he needs a little more work in weight room.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully the O-line will gel with the loss of some players to the draft and the replacements getting on the same page. We can't go through another season like the previous one with a sieve for an O-line. The QB's are going to revolt!

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully the O-line will gel with the loss of some players to the draft and the replacements getting on the same page. We can't go through another season like the previous one with a sieve for an O-line. The QB's are going to revolt!

A lot more experience out there than last year and that is HUGE. Nelson, Gaia, Mangiro and Mahon all have it. Most of the issues were at LT and Palmer will get better as he acclimates to the level he's at. He has all the tools, just needs the summer in weight room to bulk up in lower half.