• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blue-White game....

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else going?? Forecast looks perfect for a huge crowd....mid 60's and sunny. Sounds like a who's who of recruits and commits will be on hand along with a ton of lettermen

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else going?? Forecast looks perfect for a huge crowd....mid 60's and sunny. Sounds like a who's who of recruits and commits will be on hand along with a ton of lettermen

Wish I could

jdl5136

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be there with my blue 42 jersey. Going to be a long day because I have to drive back to MD for a party at 7, but if everyone shows the recruits will just continue to be impressed.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be there with my blue 42 jersey. Going to be a long day because I have to drive back to MD for a party at 7, but if everyone shows the recruits will just continue to be impressed.

Wow, that is a long day.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On my way. If I see/hear anything interesting I'll update later. For those who can't attend, 6pm broadcast on B1G network, live on BTN to go

Can't wait to be in my happy place in a couple hous:yahoo::suds:

jdl5136

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have fun LBU.. I know I personally cant wait for some Kildares and take a fat b1tch home from RU hungry

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm here!! Drove from Atlanta!

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big network not showing it till 9 tonight so I'll watch it then. Have fun everyone.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an incredible day. Sat next to the recruits section and met a few of the commits today. Steve Gonzalez is a huge kid and Jenkins is an absolute man child. Blacknall looks the part like he can step on field and play today.

This day certainly helped us with this class as well as the next 2, some big targets were there beyond this class and were having great times.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for the game, we nee Nelson back and healthy at OT and one of these walk on kickers to pan out as a punter because Guilla SUCKS. I didn't watch the BTN broadcast yet, but someone said Mauti was saying Diff will be back this season?? He was moving around pretty well on sideline in front of me, hopefully Mauti knows something the rest of us don't there. O'Connor looks comfortable and has great mobility for a kid his size. Thompkins is FAST.

The DL is going to be good, LB looks like we'll have a little depth with Kline and Wooten and secondary looks more athletic. Trevor Williams looks like he grew a lot this offseason and is as big as lucas. Amos looks like a beast at Safety. Can't wait to see what the freshmen class can brig to table this summer. some of them are going to be playing, whether its for depth or they can beat someone out.

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for the game, we nee Nelson back and healthy at OT and one of these walk on kickers to pan out as a punter because Guilla SUCKS. I didn't watch the BTN broadcast yet, but someone said Mauti was saying Diff will be back this season?? He was moving around pretty well on sideline in front of me, hopefully Mauti knows something the rest of us don't there. O'Connor looks comfortable and has great mobility for a kid his size. Thompkins is FAST.

The DL is going to be good, LB looks like we'll have a little depth with Kline and Wooten and secondary looks more athletic. Trevor Williams looks like he grew a lot this offseason and is as big as lucas. Amos looks like a beast at Safety. Can't wait to see what the freshmen class can brig to table this summer. some of them are going to be playing, whether its for depth or they can beat someone out.

I didn't get a chance to catch the BW game, but from what I know I'd be surprised if one of these freshman receivers doesn't have a major role this season. My money would be on Blacknall.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D is ahead of the offense but that is no surprise, that's usually the case early. Blue Dline was dominant but not sure that isn't because they were going against lesser opposition.

I agree about O'Connor and Tompkins. I would love to see O'Connor redshirt but don't see how it can happen.

It was nice to Chiappialle and Keiser get some love. Don't think Franklin wanted to risk the other backs much.

It's a scrimmage/practice so it is hard to take a lot out of it especially with learning a new system. I think watching I saw what we all have know all along and that is there isn't much quality depth. Incoming freshman might get some playing time this coming year.