• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Blue and Gold Game: April 16th 12:30pm NBC Sports

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't say they were tearing it up but Stepherson also looked pretty good minus the one drop, I was also impressed with Studstill from what I saw in the game.
Yeah Stepherson did look ok except for the 1 big drop.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't get to watch to much of it, but a few things that stood out.

-D-Line looks solid...big, and I like that.
-If Al Jones (TE) is not involved in this offense, I will flip my shit!!! Both TE should be over 500 yards and a couple TD's. There is no excuse for it. No one is going to be able to cover them. Jones will be the next best TE to get drafted out of ND
-Still looks like we can't score in the redzone.
-RB look fast. They should complement each other well.
-Stepherson will be the leading WR (Rec) on this team. Book it!!
-Looks like we got some players on Def...more athletic this yr.

Just my 2 cents..also can't wait for Wimbush to be the starter, kid is talented. I honestly think he is better than the other 2.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't get to watch to much of it, but a few things that stood out.

-D-Line looks solid...big, and I like that.
-If Al Jones (TE) is not involved in this offense, I will flip my shit!!! Both TE should be over 500 yards and a couple TD's. There is no excuse for it. No one is going to be able to cover them. Jones will be the next best TE to get drafted out of ND
-Still looks like we can't score in the redzone.
-RB look fast. They should complement each other well.
-Stepherson will be the leading WR (Rec) on this team. Book it!!
-Looks like we got some players on Def...more athletic this yr.

Just my 2 cents..also can't wait for Wimbush to be the starter, kid is talented. I honestly think he is better than the other 2.
-I agree Dline looks Big.
- Jones needs to be a big part of this offense.
-I agree with Stepherson leading the team in Rec, Hunter in yards. ST Brown in TDs
- Watching these RBs will be fun. Run towards the left side a lot. LOL
-Def does look better. They did this with out Blitzing to. Good sign for them. Only Negative LBs didnt make much noise but that has to do with no Blitzing.
-Wimbush is better but I dont think he is there yet. I love what i saw from Kizer. He just looks like a starting QB. MZ flat out just makes plays.

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pretty impressed with the way both defenses played. What impressed me most was Stepherson. This kid is going to be great. He already runs crisp routes and has good hands (minus a drop.) He might be our number 1 receiver towards the end of the season. Robinson can quit if he likes. Receiving corps is young but looks very dangerous.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pretty impressed with the way both defenses played. What impressed me most was Stepherson. This kid is going to be great. He already runs crisp routes and has good hands (minus a drop.) He might be our number 1 receiver towards the end of the season. Robinson can quit if he likes. Receiving corps is young but looks very dangerous.
I agree, Sucks to see him drop that pass after all the coaches saying he has the best hands. LOL but overall he is going to be a good one. What a steal he was in recruiting. Most had him as a 3 star but I forgot the 1 guy who said if more people saw him play he would of been ranked a 5 star.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow big statement from B. Kelly about Stepherson. He basically said this kid will see the field and we have to put him in the best position to help us win. We will build around him not the other way around. WOW so basically he saying the other WRs will be moved around to make life easier for Stepherson because of his talent. Kelly said he never saw a Freshman WR come out of the gates and Grab the #1 or #2 spot.

Just so people know this kid was a 3 star recruit. Crazy.