• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blair Walsh kicks like a scared little B*tch!!

snoopgoofdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever wonder why Minnesota dumped him? He kicks like a b*tch. That is 2 games on his shoulders. Russ and the coaches had the right idea, but nooooo! they had to change their minds and let the b*tch kick.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kicking is 90% mental and Walsh has tapped out. I would bet my mortgage that he is gone before the end of 5he season.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say the team is done. Just too many injuries on defense.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, I'm not letting Pete (wears his heart on his sleeve emotional idiot) Carroll off the hook.

Fake play on 4th down to a slow tight end 15 yards out instead of taking the field goal.

That's on you bitch Carroll.

Also on you is fucking away a time out on an obvious lost challenge because you are caught up in the moment.

Some of you may remember from Wilson's first year when Carroll called a TO to ice the kicker in Atlanta in that playoff game and turned a missed field goal into a playoff loss.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 10 yard hold on the punt turned out to be the difference from the 52 yard FG made... Penalties continue to nip us in the butt...

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, I'm not letting Pete (wears his heart on his sleeve emotional idiot) Carroll off the hook.

Fake play on 4th down to a slow running back 15 yards out instead of taking the field goal.

Also on you is fucking away a time out on an obvious lost challenge because you are caught up in the moment.

Some of you may remember from Wilson's first year when Carroll called a TO to ice the kicker in Atlanta in that playoff game and turned a missed field goal into a playoff loss.

i actually forgot about that until you just mentioned it. wow. almost deja-vu like. . .

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fake play on 4th down to a slow running back 15 yards out instead of taking the field goal.

How about the last play in the Patriots Super Bowl?

How about going 4 years with a substandard O-Line?

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was to L. Willson our TE and he's actually pretty fast... Still a dumb call though, imo... Especially with only 7 seconds left...

Lineman16

Yep
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fake play on 4th down to a slow tight end 15 yards out instead of taking the field goal.

WINNER ^^^^^^^!!!

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was to L. Willson our TE and he's actually pretty fast... Still a dumb call though, imo... Especially with only 7 seconds left...

Thanks for the correction.

Except do you expect the TE to run 15 yards in the red zone?

We need to have a serious discussion about Pete Carroll' play calling and John Schneider's inability or incompetence to protect Wilson.

Lineman16

Yep
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the correction.

Except do you expect the TE to run 15 yards in the red zone?

We need to have a serious discussion about Pete Carroll' play calling and John Schneider's inability or incompetence to protect Wilson.

This guy is on FIRE^^^^^!!!

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's easy to blame the kicker but to me that's a cop out. I've been stressing how undisciplined this team is all year and to me that is the biggest reason why they didn't win this game. The biggest thing is the penalties, but it's not just that. Things like Baldwin's bobbled catch on 3rd down also come down to lack of discipline. The problem is this team seems to have zero interest in making any improvements in that area. It's why I didn't feel they were a super bowl caliber team before all the injuries to the defense. Tonight was a very winnable game, like just about every loss they've had this year. But they stumble and fall onto the same sword over and over. And the worst part is I already know it won't change. Not next week. Not next year. Never.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you Pete Carroll. Rot in hell.

9D0q42E.png

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, bad O-Line

Two of the best defensive players in the league out for the season

But let's blame Pete. The winningest coach in Seahawks history who led the team to two Super Bowl appearances and one win.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Six games to go, including one against the Rams which could turn the tables completely.

We good.
Looking down the barrel at philly, jax, LA, dallas. 3 of these 4 are surprise teams. Jax all of a sudden is not an easy team. With a depleted defense, i dont think we are as good as you say.