• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bills lose - Start Burning Jersey's

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to tell you this, but accuracy cannot be taught to a 28 year old. That wasn't the worst performance anyone's had against the jags this season, but there is NO question after some of ghe throws he made yesterday that he will never be the guy and never was going to be...

Like I said. I'm done defending him. Three years, two coaches, three coordinators, 14 different WR. There are excuses to make, but I'm done with that. He has not progressed in his pre snap reads, therefore takes too long going through progressions... then doesn't run enough as if that is a negative.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said. I'm done defending him. Three years, two coaches, three coordinators, 14 different WR. There are excuses to make, but I'm done with that. He has not progressed in his pre snap reads, therefore takes too long going through progressions... then doesn't run enough as if that is a negative.

They have 2 first round picks and 2 seconds

They need to maneuver their way to the top of the draft and grab one of these QB's

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have 2 first round picks and 2 seconds

They need to maneuver their way to the top of the draft and grab one of these QB's

I disagree... but know it's coming. I'd prefer them go get Cousins.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree... but know it's coming. I'd prefer them go get Cousins.

Also possible, also not a bad approach, not knowing their cap situation and all

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shockingly I seem to think more of him than you do. I think he's a fairly smart qb whose main problem is that he can't hit the broad side of a barn if he has to throw past the marker, and because of that lacks the confidence (probably correctly so) to take chances

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shockingly I seem to think more of him than you do. I think he's a fairly smart qb whose main problem is that he can't hit the broad side of a barn if he has to throw past the marker, and because of that lacks the confidence (probably correctly so) to take chances

He's a nice backup option, no team with big dreams of winning, is doing it with Tyrod Taylor as their starting QB

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He used to drop it in a bucket on deep balls to Sammy more than not. I can probably count on one hand the amount of times he's dropped back and immediately thrown the ball. He's not given audible authority either. He's smart, as in he doesn't kill you with interceptions, but he has no pre snap awareness.

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He used to drop it in a bucket on deep balls to Sammy more than not. I can probably count on one hand the amount of times he's dropped back and immediately thrown the ball. He's not given audible authority either. He's smart, as in he doesn't kill you with interceptions, but he has no pre snap awareness.
Come to think of it he really doesn't seem to ever let it go quickly does he? Altough yesterdat he really did misfire like a Monty Python firing squad at times.

That may be because they don't give him that leash. But he may not be good enough to deserve it. Would result in more turnovers if they didn't make him work hard.

The amazing thing which I think would shock Bills fans is that there are fans of teams like the Redskins and Chiefs who are so stupid they claim (and would deny being dumb enough to say this after the fact, probably) that they would take Taylor over Kirk Cousins or Alex Smith. Well they may actually get that wish lol

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand Browns fans burning them but not Bills fans
I wouldn't blame the Browns fans for doing almost anything...except maybe throwing a parade for going 0-16...

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i always liked how people would say "he's not bad, he doesn't turn the ball over!" it's like yeah.. that's kind of hard to do when you can't hit a receiver or back 10+ yards out. you better not be turning the ball over on 5 yard outs, dumps and screen passes.

i do like how no one ever mentioned his name though with the whole kaepernick thing just because he's black. lets find all the mediocre white QB's who probably shouldn't be starting, but not taylor.. that guy, that guy is alright. he never really turns it over.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a top two reason. I've strongly defended the guy for two years. He didn't use his legs, he didn't use his arm. Blake Bortles rushing for 89 yards is the biggest reason we lost. And terrible decision making by the coaches at 1st and goal from the 1 and play calling before the end of he half, allowing time for the Jags to tie it (due to Bortles rushing).

Receivers/Tight Ends made a couple of bad plays (i.e. ball hits them in chest), but for the most part, Taylor missed on his throws and held the ball too long.

His Buffalo career was on the line and he didn't step up.... at all.

Exactly Bortles is the reason the Bills lost... The D Stopped him running and the Bills win and yes how did they not get a TD on the 1 yard line?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i always liked how people would say "he's not bad, he doesn't turn the ball over!" it's like yeah.. that's kind of hard to do when you can't hit a receiver or back 10+ yards out. you better not be turning the ball over on 5 yard outs, dumps and screen passes.

i do like how no one ever mentioned his name though with the whole kaepernick thing just because he's black. lets find all the mediocre white QB's who probably shouldn't be starting, but not taylor.. that guy, that guy is alright. he never really turns it over.

Watkins and Taylor were dynamic. The Bills were top five in YPA in 2016. Taylor was 7-13 on passes 41 yards or more (6 to Watkins). That fell off this year with a laughable WR crew after the Sammy trade. Thompson came in after a few games and gave some life in the deep game, but when the TE2 is the best down field threat, deep throws are gonna be a problem. Benji coming in during two lashings where the D got run over, turned into the Peterman debacle.

Taylor's accuracy and/or deep game is not the problem. It is 100% his pre snap reads... or lack thereof. And there, he did not progress this year which is why I can't defend him anymore... but I don't understand some of his critics, they couldn't have watched much tape of him.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Bills Career QB stats:

QBR - Taylor
YPA - Taylor
Comp % - Taylor
Lowest INT rate - Taylor
Rush Yards - Taylor
Rush TD - Taylor

and... TD:INT in NFL history (min 1000 passes) - 4th, Taylor.

I would have liked to see a healthy Watkins and consistent (good) coaching for three years, instead of 14 different WR and three OC and two HC....but I can't.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Bills Career QB stats:

QBR - Taylor
YPA - Taylor
Comp % - Taylor
Lowest INT rate - Taylor
Rush Yards - Taylor
Rush TD - Taylor

and... TD:INT in NFL history (min 1000 passes) - 4th, Taylor.

I would have liked to see a healthy Watkins and consistent (good) coaching for three years, instead of 14 different WR and three OC and two HC....but I can't.

If he can remain upright and players perform he could become really good imo

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a top two reason. I've strongly defended the guy for two years. He didn't use his legs, he didn't use his arm. Blake Bortles rushing for 89 yards is the biggest reason we lost. And terrible decision making by the coaches at 1st and goal from the 1 and play calling before the end of he half, allowing time for the Jags to tie it (due to Bortles rushing).

Receivers/Tight Ends made a couple of bad plays (i.e. ball hits them in chest), but for the most part, Taylor missed on his throws and held the ball too long.

His Buffalo career was on the line and he didn't step up.... at all.
he was the reason u got there,

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if i was tyrod id be happy to gtfo out of buffalo

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when shady was hobbled who did the work

Huh?

He's the QB, a big reason we scored 3 points. Not sure what you're getting at.

Best Bills QB since Kelly... I'm just saying I'm done buttering him up. At some point you have to deal with the reality of the situation....

Game on the line, 3rd and 7, slowly goes through his progressions, looks at a wide open Thompson for an easy 1st down, tucks it and tries to sneak up the middle. And sadly gets concussed. I hate that that is the way his Bills career will likely end.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be honest. Jacksonville is a better team. The Bills had no business being in the playoffs. They backed in and got bounced as predicted. You can blame Taylor, but he is who he is. We all knew it before the game and it showed during the game.

If the damn Ravens would have won, there would have been no jersey burning.