• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bills Knucklehead Thread

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is bad! And they'll be the ones to make a trade for Mettenberger or Glennon or Cousins. Just watch.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#6. GM Whaley solidifies his reputation as a moron by cutting Fred Jackson

Addendum to #5: The Bills couldn't sign Ik Enemkapli fast enough after he sucker-punched his team's starting QB. Many ripped them for this, but the one justification was if he was truly an impact player, the signing could be justified. Nope...got cut.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, that makes sense. While it would be entertaining for us, I respect them for doing this. Would have been fun though.

I'm glad we didn't shows we actually want to take football seriously this year

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#6. GM Whaley solidifies his reputation as a moron by cutting Fred Jackson

Addendum to #5: The Bills couldn't sign Ik Enemkapli fast enough after he sucker-punched his team's starting QB. Many ripped them for this, but the one justification was if he was truly an impact player, the signing could be justified. Nope...got cut.

...and IK returns to the practice squad.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Through 25% of the season, the Bills lead the league in penalties. No discipline. Many of the infinitely stupid variety.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had Tyrod going for my fantasy team yesterday. Pretty sure Richie Incognito costed me two TDs yesterday with dumb penalties after Tyrod scores. I'm not sure who got the penalty on the run but that chop block on the TD pass was fucking stupid. Typical dirty shit from Incognito. No offense Bills fans, but I wish he were still out of the league. That guy is an asshole.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense taken. As one Bills fan, I can assure you he wasn't welcomed by everyone in Buffalo. He's included in this thread for a reason.

The sad part is I don't think Rex gets it. His comments after the game were just idiotic. He's so happy his team had fight in them and would rather get tons of penalties and have great passion than...I'm not sure what he was comparing it to, but presumably a team that doesn't get many penalties but doesn't try (such a rarity in the NFL it seems not worth comparing it to). Dude is a moron and part of the problem.

If Bruce Arians is coaching this team, they will have less than 5 penalties next week. The very idea of 17 with a good coach like that running the show is inconceivable.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense taken. As one Bills fan, I can assure you he wasn't welcomed by everyone in Buffalo. He's included in this thread for a reason.

The sad part is I don't think Rex gets it. His comments after the game were just idiotic. He's so happy his team had fight in them and would rather get tons of penalties and have great passion than...I'm not sure what he was comparing it to, but presumably a team that doesn't get many penalties but doesn't try (such a rarity in the NFL it seems not worth comparing it to). Dude is a moron and part of the problem.

If Bruce Arians is coaching this team, they will have less than 5 penalties next week. The very idea of 17 with a good coach like that running the show is inconceivable.

I agree penalties are on the coach. Rex is too much of a players coach he is like a father who desperately wants his son to be his friend that he doesn't dish out discipline when his son fucks up. How does anyone learn that way. When these guys keep doing dumb things take them out and let them sit. Take them aside tell them if they keep doing that they wont play or start fining them for every dumb penalty.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a perfect description of Rex. I think he might work as a HC with a really professional, veteran team that's had a lot of success in the past. He's a terrible leader when most the team is young, stupid, and/or reckless. There would also appear to be a lack of veteran leadership too.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man this offense is painful to watch. Rex Ryan so far is showing to be a bad hire. I wondered why we didn't go with an offensive guy and I really wonder it now.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's rough, but we got the W. I'm a Bills fan...we take them however we get it and if beating a bad Titans team by the skin of our teeth gets a notch in the win column, I am not complaining.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it me or has this defense gotten worst from last year. We cant seem to get to the QB ever and we are constantly letting up the big plays. It also seems like the INTs are down. Wasn't Ryan suppose to make this the best defense ever.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really sad. Williams just openly complained about the scheme and likely is spot on. Their secondary is a joke. They are still decent against the run, but yeah, not seeing those monster plays we got used to seeing regularly like last year.

I think season (for the optimists) rides on the next two games. They have to beat JAX and MIA (again). After that, it's going to be bumpy for a while.

They just seem like the definition of a mediocre team. You know they are going to get soundly beat by anyone elite or decent; they can probably be relied upon to win most of the time against the garbage of the NFL; and against the other mediocre teams it's anyone's guess.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Hindsight is 20/20, but Hue Jackson as HC, with Schwartz still on as DC looks a lot better right now.

I don't understand why we throw so much with EJ playing. Man he's terrible.

That said, I didn't expect to beat the Bengals. SB team, IMO. That catch Jones made was sick.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schwartz would have been great to remain as DC, but I think, if I recall, he was not having any of that.

There's something about Rex coming in and trying to "fix" the one thing that wasn't broken on this team: the defensive scheme. The results aren't surprising.

The knucklehead penalties just keep coming too. A few players thought they were being "targeted" for penalties. Probably true...when you assemble enough known dirtbags on one team, you stop getting the benefit of the doubt.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the knucklehead thing is overblown.

Woods and Goodwin are the furthest thing from knuckleheads, but they had four dumb penalties this week.

Say what you will, but Incognito is our best lineman.

We need to start pressuring the QB. Like you said, shouldn't have been a problem. Hope Kyle Williams is okay.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right, I have no evidence that Woods or Goodwin are knuckleheads. They may be falling victim to the general culture around them with the stupidity on the field.

Incognito is a good O-lineman, but because he is a knucklehead, he's had a few flags thrown his way that were not really penalties. If it's a different guy, those flags may stay in the refs pockets. A clown like him won't get the benefit of the doubt.

If they lost to Jacksonville, we can start talking next year. Poor London...what a game for them this year lol

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#7. Percy Harvin will miss another game for "personal reasons" and could be in for a "prolonged absence." Rex won't say why.

Sign a knucklehead, and you get knucklehead behavior. Am I being a cynic thinking this mysterious reason has something to do with him being a moron? Well, we know it's not because he had a baby, or there was a death in the family...because why not just say that? Everyone would understand. So his services won't be available again for the Bills.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some reports have him considering retirement. Good riddance.

I'm on record hating this signing from the get go. Chris Hogan is a much cheaper option who is better than Harvin anyway.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart teams just avoid guys like this. There are exceptions, but they should be rare...like if Aaron Rodgers was a complete degenerate you probably just deal with it. But guys like Manziel, Harvin, Ik, etc...they'd be on my list of guys that just won't ever be on or near my team.