• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bills Knucklehead Thread

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the 2015/16 season, the Bills have such a cast of knuckleheads that this thread could be quite lengthy. We are barely past the draft and we already have our first entry:

1. Marcel Dareus, suspended for 1 game for violating substance abuse policy. After last year's epic off-season, he's at it again. I'm guessing the substance is weed or something non-performance enhancing, but still...this guy should know he's on thin ice.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The infraction was last May. Synthetic weed. You are a year late in mocking him.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, just a delay in the punishment for last year's infraction.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually mocked him back then. I didn't realize it was for that infraction. Oh well, it still counts for this season since the suspension impacts the team now.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our organization as a whole would enter this list if they decide to be on hard knocks

I don't think one team on that has ever had a successful season

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, how do you not pick the Bills for Hard Knocks? This cast of characters is made for TV. The Redskins and Texans pale in comparison when it comes to drama and awkward soundbites. Rex, Percy Harvin, Incognito, Dareus, Shady McCoy...this stuff writes itself.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, how do you not pick the Bills for Hard Knocks? This cast of characters is made for TV. The Redskins and Texans pale in comparison when it comes to drama and awkward soundbites. Rex, Percy Harvin, Incognito, Dareus, Shady McCoy...this stuff writes itself.

Bills turned it down; Houston will be on Hard Knocks this season.

Bills latest team to deny HBO's Hard Knocks - UPI.com

Bill O'Brien and the Houston Texans will be selected for HBO's 'Hard Knocks': report | PennLive.com

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, that makes sense. While it would be entertaining for us, I respect them for doing this. Would have been fun though.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#2. Aaron Kromer arrested for assaulting a kid. This was a terrible hire from the beginning, but I'm glad to see he's reminding everyone just how much of an idiot he is.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supreme hothead idiot if the allegations are true. Good coach, but that doesn't hold much value when you pull crap like this.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#3. Duke Williams outed for "harassing" movie "actress" Mia Khalifa.

I, for one, can't really blame him for reaching out to her, but it's another Buffalo Bill putting the organization in an embarrassing light. I do have a feeling many fans will take his side :) I don't know Duke Williams personal life, but if he's a single guy, this should barely be discussed. I struggled with whether to put him on the list.

Told ya HBO Hard Knocks would have been WAY better with the Bills!

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While there's no excuse for punching these kids, anybody rushing to judgment and bashing Coach Kromer has not dealt with one of today's teens lately! Let's get some more info before we make it all Kromer's fault! To cite just one example, and I could cite many, but my friend's teen son plays video games for hours on end, has no social skills, zero clue how to interact with adults, etc.! To go further on this, I reach to shake his hand and he walks past me like a zombie and says nothing! Oh yes, when they do speak, they smart off to their parents and have zero respect for any authority figures! Many ( Not All ) parents today are failing to address this and being ( Auto-Pilot ) parents! Anyway, my point is, we need more evidence before we brand Coach Kromer a hot-headed idiot!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this were Fred Jackson, I'd agree...but it's Aaron Kromer. He's got a few screws loose and after his performance in Chicago last year it's amazing he found employment in the NFL. Ah, good ol Buffalo. We haven't heard his side of the story, but we've heard multiple others involved.

You do not punch a kid unless it was in self-defense. Haven't heard a thing to suggest that was the case here.

You do not threaten to kill a kid's family. If there is an exception to this rule, it is not over a beach chair.

Looks like the Sabres didn't want to be outdone: Ryan O'Reilly throws in his own DUI/Leaving the scene arrest.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#4. Richie Incognito plays the victim and complains Roger Goodell gave him consequences for being a complete degenerate harassing Jonathan Martin.

Just when everyone was forgetting and moving on from Richie Incognito's racist "jokes" and idiocy, it gets brought up in the media again...BY HIM. What a moron. Doesn't this guy have a handler telling him what to say and how to act? The obvious advice would be to shut up, keep your nose clean and play great football and the rest will take care of itself.

Oh, and he committed a Cardinal sin: Defended Tom Brady.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#5. Bills pick up Ik Enemkpali

What a bunch of friggin' IDIOTS. This is stupid even for the Bills. Put this clown with a bunch of other unstable personalities...wow. This is a guy that isn't that good that punched your #1 QB in the jaw. Unless he's Peyton Manning or Lesean McCoy level talent...you don't get welcomed anywhere else.

Except the Bills, apparently.

I just don't get it. This thread is going to be longer than I'd ever imagined...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You over react too much. Did it ever occur to you that Geno instigated it? Second, he has already played for Rex, and we are LB "needy". Third, who gives a shit if he breaks three more jaws? Fourth, this whole thread is moot. You're also wrong about Incognito, where the whole Dolphins team sided with him. And Dareus, a year behind, and even Percy is fitting in nicely.

Just a bad effort at making nothing into something. Don't even know why I read this thread.

Last edited:

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a jaw-dropper.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You over react too much. Did it ever occur to you that Geno instigated it? Second, he has already played for Rex, and we are LB "needy". Third, who gives a shit if he breaks three more jaws? Fourth, this whole thread is moot. You're also wrong about Incognito, where the whole Dolphins team sided with him. And Dareus, a year behind, and even Percy is fitting in nicely.

Just a bad effort at making nothing into something. Don't even know why I read this thread.

TKO: This might be the most homer post in history. It did occur to me that Geno started it (the physical portion), but not a shred of evidence was brought forth to support that. The fact that you wouldn't care if he breaks "three more jaws" (maybe McCoy, Watkins, and Mario? or would it matter?) says it all.

I'm not "wrong" about Incognito. What he said and did, which he himself admitted to, is what I made my judgment on. If you support those racist comments and feel they were "right"...I guess you are entitled to your opinion.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was making a joke about the three jaws. Cassel, EJ and Taylor.

And I'm not condoning anything Incognito did or said. I'm saying THE DOLPHINS took his side. He's a good football player, and peopleddeserve second chances. As for Geno, it's already out there that eyewitnesses believe he deserved it...and the Jets are better off anyway, so secretly, they're all happy.

Everybody that played with Enemkpali, have said that this was out of character for him, including the guy who drafted and coached him. That is more important to me than the media.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it's not that out of character for him if you did a little research. In 2011, he assaulted a police officer and was charged and convicted of battery. Draft boards had him as a "known character risk". This wasn't Peyton Manning having a weird day.

Agree that deep down Jets fans are probably happy. Fitzpatrick is better. This is actually bad for the Bills, lol.