• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Biggest Surprises and Disappointments of the NBA season

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But lets see what the Thunder do in the playoffs. They have beaten Golden State, Houston, and San Antonio this year and have a chance to beat Cleveland today so they are capable.

Capable of beating those teams in the regular season. So are the Lakers.

You don't honestly see the Thunder beating any of those teams 4/7 in the playoffs if they are healthy, do you?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Capable of beating those teams in the regular season. So are the Lakers.

You don't honestly see the Thunder beating any of those teams 4/7 in the playoffs if they are healthy, do you?

They could beat Houston and San Antonio (assuming Leonard is done for the season) in a series

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could beat Houston and San Antonio (assuming Leonard is done for the season) in a series

I could see San Antonio if Kawhi is out (which is why I said "if healthy"). But I don't see them beating any of those teams if they are healthy, including the Rockets.

If this Rockets team was a typical D'Antoni team whose idea of defense is scoring faster than the opponent, then I'd agree. But this team actually plays some defense.

I will say though, that Harden has been known to give up and CP3 has been known to come up a bit small in the playoffs, so that would give OKC a better shot against them than any of the others.