• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big test

ida one

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
For Boise State basketball tonight. Playing Kentucky at thier house.
Boise is 8-0 on the season so far, but they really haven't played a hard scheduale either. The best team so far was Utah who was 6-0 at the time of the game. All i can say is GO BRONCOS, HERES TO YOU:suds:

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always enjoy it when UK plays a team that they don't play that often....or a team that is from some other part of the country. I enjoy everything from the different school colors and mascots...to the style of playing that they do...and the way their fans interact with the UK fans. These things are all more interesting than playing the same schools from the same conferences ........and playing the usual yearly suspects that UK always seems to play.

But ......new faces, new atmospheres,...and new excitement for fans of both schools...That's what I'm talkin' about !

I'm hoping UK wins by about 8-10 points; also hoping the fans of both schools come away with a feeling of having seen a great game tonight.

It could possibly even be a night when the new enforcement of the old rules might start to look a little more reasonable to fans...especially if the teams play with more finesse and less holding, arm bars etc.

Or it could be more of a Bon Jonvi "hold on to what you've got" type of game.
Sorry, jonvi.....I been wantin' to use that one for a long time..so.... Orange.:mullet:. {mullet} to ya.
Also congrats to Syracuse for movin' on up in the rankings.

Go Cats!