• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Picture

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Step One: Keep the core/best, dump the rest. Beat the teams you should beat. Check.

Step 2: Keep the core, bring in depth, show your drafting skills. Beat the teams you shouldn't beat.

Step 3: Repeat, cream of the crop, replace those too old. Beat everybody.

I think this is how the Colts did it. Last year, they beat everyone they should. This year they beat everyone they should almost. But then they beat some people they shouldn't beat, like the Niners, the Broncos, the Seahawks, etc. I'm sure they will beat everybody next year. Not 16-0, but you know what I mean. We'll be dealing with Denver and Indianapolis next year. So I think we should get used to the wildcard. But not all teams can say that.

I feel confident enough in this team and the coaching staff to believe that this is not jumping the gun. I do expect to make the playoffs every year. Every team has a time where their expectation is not met, but those are mine. Next year will prove if I can expect more, like a deep run in the playoffs. I do expect at least one postseason win against someone favored. If we are favored in the wildcard, I expect that win plus one win against someone favored over us.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The AFC West is definitely looking good a whole division. Chiefs with another good off season could definitely be a contender for the Super Bowl. Alex Smith is making me a believer that he is more than just a game manager. Get him a few more weapons not named Charles and that offense could be tough to stop. Defensively get a couple upgrades and they could be looking more like they did the first 9 weeks instead of the last 8. Andy Reid as a coach was a great hire just have to keep the momentum going.

Here is to another great year for the AFC West looking like the top division in the AFC possibly football by next year. Plus looking at next year's schedule with the NFC West on our plate should be some good games of some heavy weights going at it.