• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BIG NEBRASKA GAME!

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're gonna kick the shit outta you, and you, and you, and you and you and you.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm starting to wonder how confident you really feel. You keep having to tell yourself this.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to wonder how confident you really feel. You keep having to tell yourself this.

Good one bro. It's one of the student section's things.... I was talking to the Badger fans who would know.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And while we're at it:

(Audio is NSFW)

The song we hope to hear many times on Saturday:

There's plenty more, but I am taking up tons of space as is. Plus, you'll get to experience them the first time you get to a Badger home game, Husker fans, whether that's this year or in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is impressive. Looks like an awesome gameday experience for the fans (especially Wisky fans)

That is one heck of an enviroment.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They unfortunately stopped playing Cecilia every game after the 09 season. It won "Text For Tunes" last week, so apparently the fans have nostalgia for it. I wish they'd bring that back. The last two games (Oregon State and South Dakota) they forgot to play "Build Me Up, Buttercup". We sang it in spite of them, so hopefully they got the message. I'd hate to see another solid tradition go away.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OK ForkEm... I will play along.....

Bring it you Beotch!

81445705.gif

:pound:

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They unfortunately stopped playing Cecilia every game after the 09 season. It won "Text For Tunes" last week, so apparently the fans have nostalgia for it. I wish they'd bring that back. The last two games (Oregon State and South Dakota) they forgot to play "Build Me Up, Buttercup". We sang it in spite of them, so hopefully they got the message. I'd hate to see another solid tradition go away.

Pahahahaha.... Ya, I noticed that. And then you all started clapping and the one of the commentators started laughing his ass off, hence my signature for that week, "You know it's rolling when the fans are applauding themselves."

Keep up the good work student section. The players love you guys.

They need to go back to assigned seating though, so that when the drunks who forgot what time it was show up late, that top little section doesn't look so damn empty.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I just found out Gameday is going to be at Bascom Hill this time. I can't decide whether I like it or not. Certainly, the view for those watching on TV will be nicer, and it won't look empty like Camp Randall did last year (because it's really hard to get 20,000 people to Gameday. Outside of Boise, I don't think i've ever seen a stadium not look empty on Gameday, and i'm not sure Boise's stadium is big enough to count). At the same time, it's going to pretty uncomfortable looking up the hill at them. Maybe, i'll try to find a window in Bascom Hall to watch them from, but that will be a hassle as well.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think it's kind of funny how jaded and abused the Nebraska fans are starting to sound because of the SportsHoopla predictions. If you follow the rest of the media, this whole game is about Nebraska...not Wisconsin...even though it's our house. Just another nationwide fan base and media darling Wisconsin has to knock off their pedestal.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I just found out Gameday is going to be at Bascom Hill this time. I can't decide whether I like it or not. Certainly, the view for those watching on TV will be nicer, and it won't look empty like Camp Randall did last year (because it's really hard to get 20,000 people to Gameday. Outside of Boise, I don't think i've ever seen a stadium not look empty on Gameday, and i'm not sure Boise's stadium is big enough to count). At the same time, it's going to pretty uncomfortable looking up the hill at them. Maybe, i'll try to find a window in Bascom Hall to watch them from, but that will be a hassle as well.

I hate that hill so much. My first year I had a math class in Bascom, and there's no choice but to climb, climb, climb!

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think it's kind of funny how jaded and abused the Nebraska fans are starting to sound because of the SportsHoopla predictions. If you follow the rest of the media, this whole game is about Nebraska...not Wisconsin...even though it's our house. Just another nationwide fan base and media darling Wisconsin has to knock off their pedestal.

LMAO! Media hated Nebraska, bro

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really cause all I've heard is ESPN and CFB live and the talking heads sucking wilsons schlong and questioning our D and Martinez's throwing.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really cause all I've heard is ESPN and CFB live and the talking heads sucking wilsons schlong and questioning our D and Martinez's throwing.

smart, because i heard wilson's schlong is bigger than martinez's, this according to nebraska cheerleaders.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why wouldn't they question Martinez' throwing......

Every single segment I've seen, they talk about Nebraska...against that tough Wisconsin team that we'll mention in passing. Sucking Wilson's schlong... Why because they take 12 seconds out of their 5 minute segments about NEBRASKA to say Wisconsin's offense is really good? Granted, it's their first Big 10 game. So maybe I'll just ignore it this time.

I mean nobody thought Michigan was good at the end of last season but it was still all about Michigan. I think you might get my point now?

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska fans have always traveled well and now that we're in the B1G you can bet they will want to see all of these stadiums especially The Big House and The Horseshoe.

that Nebraska fans might just embarrass Michigan when they play them

when that game happens Michigan's usual slide will be happening thus tickets will be available, I see 40,000 Huskers in that stadium, once Nebraska takes the lead those 40,000 will be the only ones making any noise.