• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Betting all my marbles on FSU...

dj_john69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,065.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to take and win the MWC out right this year. Sorry 'Donks =)

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even doubt it.

Fresno State has looked good

We either haven't or played Tennessee Martin

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to take and win the MWC out right this year. Sorry 'Donks =)

I don't blame you brother. They're definitely the favorite. And Boise might not win the Mountain division let alone the MWC.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame you brother. They're definitely the favorite. And Boise might not win the Mountain division let alone the MWC.

We've got a lot of compEtition Utah State and Wyoming both look good

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a related note.....FSU is ten point favorites vs Colorado

I'd take Fresno plus the points all day

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a related note.....FSU is ten point favorites vs Colorado

I'd take Fresno plus the points all day

You never know Fresno State should win but Colorado is a whole new team this year, sir

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is you say so, i suppose if carr goes out early or something like that i could be wrong

We'll see, there will be a lot of points, Fresno State can throw it all over and

Colorado has A great receiver

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul Richardson is that WR. Yeah. CU is going to be much, much better this season (how could they not?). They are going to be, dare I say, decent this year. They have somewhat of a shot at a bowl game IMO. I'll say 30% chance or so.

BiffMcFly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
San Diego St. was an extra point short of winning the conference. They had to use a backup kicker so Fresno was spared in that game. That was no safe bet that could have gone either way. Before in that non-conference game Rutgers could have ran the clock out and kicked a field goal but instead threw a quick TD so FSU could have time to score again. Fresno had so many seniors on this team that were due that Boise practically conceded and almost came back in that game. They could easily have 3-4 losses.

Fresno ended up not even playing that Colorado game so we'll never know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Diego St. was an extra point short of winning the conference. They had to use a backup kicker so Fresno was spared in that game. That was no safe bet that could have gone either way. Before in that non-conference game Rutgers could have ran the clock out and kicked a field goal but instead threw a quick TD so FSU could have time to score again. Fresno had so many seniors on this team that were due that Boise practically conceded and almost came back in that game. They could easily have 3-4 losses.

Fresno ended up not even playing that Colorado game so we'll never know.

San Diego State was a blocked field goal at the end of regulation from winning their division. They still would have had to beat Utah State in the CG in order to win the conference. They would have hosted, but there's certainly not guaranties they would have won, especially against that defense. Would have been a hell of a game though.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to FSU. It's good to see the competition level so tight in the MWC It came down to 4 teams FSU, BSU, USU, and SDSU, that could have played for the MW CG. blocked FG, Missed FG, Failed 2 point PAT, made the difference this year.
UNLV, SJSU, CSU all had good a good year also.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Bulldogs and good luck against USC. I'm looking forward to that one.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to FSU. It's good to see the competition level so tight in the MWC It came down to 4 teams FSU, BSU, USU, and SDSU, that could have played for the MW CG. blocked FG, Missed FG, Failed 2 point PAT, made the difference this year.
UNLV, SJSU, CSU all had good a good year also.

had a lot of good competition this year in the MWC, in what really was a down year for the conference.

it should be even more fun next year, Boise State was the only good team that had their coach poached, and we got a good looking coaching staff here now so I'd say we're looking good

Fresno State kept their coach

Utah State, San Diego State, Colorado State and UNLV should all improve next year

Wyoming made a great coaching hire too

WestCoastFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge setback for the MWC this year, the American Athletic Conference and Big 12 are getting a lot better. The hype and expectations were built up locally. No team besides Boise came through vs a Pac 12 team. Maybe more cornfed players from the East will move West someday.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge setback for the MWC this year, the American Athletic Conference and Big 12 are getting a lot better. The hype and expectations were built up locally. No team besides Boise came through vs a Pac 12 team. Maybe more cornfed players from the East will move West someday.

Boise State didn't even come through this year

Colorado State actually was the only one to beat a Pac-12 team I believe.

but yes a highly disappointing year for the Mountain West, there were some good years for UNLV and Colorado State, but it was a down year for most of the teams.

a lot of teams were young so we'll see what's in store for the future