• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best Week 4 Matchups?

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
49ers/Rams is the biggest one for me. neither team wants to start 1-3 but the niners would have 2 losses in the division. In the end, it may not matter, who knows. Bears/Lions is another big one. I always look at games within the division as huge. The most exciting one might be Pats/Falcons. I think the Eagles might get blown out, IDK why, just a hunch.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers/Rams is the biggest one for me. neither team wants to start 1-3 but the niners would have 2 losses in the division. In the end, it may not matter, who knows. Bears/Lions is another big one. I always look at games within the division as huge. The most exciting one might be Pats/Falcons. I think the Eagles might get blown out, IDK why, just a hunch.

Since Denver has won each of its first three games by at least sixteen points, that seems like a pretty reasonable hunch.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants @ Chiefs - will be interesting to see if the Giants bounce back or if the Chiefs D is really that good
Seahawks @ Texans - good opportunity for the Texans to right the ship against top-ranked team after getting pummeled by the Ravens
Bears @ Lions - will the Lions slow down the Bears and move into a tie for 1st place in the div?
Pats @ Falcons - first real test for the Patriots D, especially the secondary; also to see if their rookie WRs are really improving or if last week was a fluke
Dolphins @ Saints - good inter-conference battle of two undefeated teams that few thought would be 3-0 right now

I believe all those games will be good. Also, look forward to see results of Eagles @ Broncos and Bengals @ Browns