• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best team in NFC?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jared Cook is Green Bay Packers' secret weapon

But did you know that Green Bay's fortunes rise and fall with the presence of tight end Jared Cook?

The Packers are 8-2 with Cook in the lineup this season, averaging 28.4 points per game. In those 10 weeks, Rodgers sports a sparkling 25:1 TD-to-INT ratio and a 114.0 passer rating.

How do those numbers compared to the six games Cook missed due to a severely sprained ankle?

The Packers went 2-4 without Cook, averaging 24.7 points per game. Over that stretch, Rodgers TD-to-INT ratio slips to 15:6 with a 92.3 passer rating.

I think Jared's return has been important, just giving us two tight ends that can get down the field," Rodgers explained in late December, via ESPN.com. "Obviously, he's a matchup issue when you split him out to his own side, as we've seen in various games."

Enjoying the luxury of an athletic seam-stretcher has been especially beneficial to Rodgers on third downs. Since Cook returned from injury in Week 11, Rodgers has completed 10 passes for 175 yards and a 118.2 rating on 13 third-down throws to the speedy tight end.

"I've talked about it since I got here: The fastest way to the end zone is through the middle of the field," coach Mike McCarthy said. "So the bigger target you have going down the field, the better it is for your quarterback, particularly more athletic, bigger throwing radius and all of that. Jared Cook has all of those attributes. He's been an excellent attribute to our football team."

Don't be surprised if Cook plays a key role against an otherwise stingy Giants defense that has been susceptible to big plays by tight ends this season.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jared Cook is Green Bay Packers' secret weapon

But did you know that Green Bay's fortunes rise and fall with the presence of tight end Jared Cook?

The Packers are 8-2 with Cook in the lineup this season, averaging 28.4 points per game. In those 10 weeks, Rodgers sports a sparkling 25:1 TD-to-INT ratio and a 114.0 passer rating.

How do those numbers compared to the six games Cook missed due to a severely sprained ankle?

The Packers went 2-4 without Cook, averaging 24.7 points per game. Over that stretch, Rodgers TD-to-INT ratio slips to 15:6 with a 92.3 passer rating.

I think Jared's return has been important, just giving us two tight ends that can get down the field," Rodgers explained in late December, via ESPN.com. "Obviously, he's a matchup issue when you split him out to his own side, as we've seen in various games."

Enjoying the luxury of an athletic seam-stretcher has been especially beneficial to Rodgers on third downs. Since Cook returned from injury in Week 11, Rodgers has completed 10 passes for 175 yards and a 118.2 rating on 13 third-down throws to the speedy tight end.

"I've talked about it since I got here: The fastest way to the end zone is through the middle of the field," coach Mike McCarthy said. "So the bigger target you have going down the field, the better it is for your quarterback, particularly more athletic, bigger throwing radius and all of that. Jared Cook has all of those attributes. He's been an excellent attribute to our football team."

Don't be surprised if Cook plays a key role against an otherwise stingy Giants defense that has been susceptible to big plays by tight ends this season.

Great post LL. I knew they would feature him today since he missed the first game. Too many bombs in the first half. In the second half it was more 10 yard passes and let him run over people. Cobb and Michael looked well rested and faster than anyone on the field. They were the best players on the offense today after Rodgers.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.) Packers: just dominated the best defense in the NFL that beat the Cowboys twice and put up 38 points in 2.5 quarters after adjusting the play calling
2.) Cowboys: Best O-line in the game with a game manager at QB and elite RB with solid WR threats. Their defense is suspect at times but they have a good coordinator
3.) Falcons: Elite offense with a bad defense and will be exposed next week
4.) Seahawks: Great defense but not as good as it used to be without ET. Running game improving and RW is an elite QB.

I think the Hawks can beat the Falcons on the road.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Dallas
2. Atlanta
3. Green Bay
4. Seattle

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers fans, I would be a little concerned that you almost blew the Bears game. The resemblance to 2010 really isn't there. That teams was exceptional on defense. In fact, they never trailed by more than 7 points all year. This team really is not good in the secondary. I just don't see the formula for winning on the road in the playoffs with this team.

Like I told you, we dominate before garbage time when up by 2-3 scores in the fourth Q when our D goes into prevent/soft coverage zone. It's easy enough for Dak and Barkley to look good. When it mattered Dak scored just 13 points before going into shutdown mode as I told you.

Feel free to eat some crow.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle and Green Bay are about to run out of steam. Both will be out of playoffs after this weekend.

:dhd:

Hope you didn't bet too many fat stacks of cheddar against Packers last 2 weeks

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, but I did take Kansas tonight to cover against Iowa St. BOOM

Still waiting for your picks this weak. No more excuses no more ambiguous statements and no more lies. The time is now. You have just 4 more days.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting for your picks this weak. No more excuses no more ambiguous statements and no more lies. The time is now. You have just 4 more days.

Wait all you want, dickhead...I don't owe you shit. Your stack of vCash is far from fat.

BOOM

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait all you want, dickhead...I don't owe you shit. Your stack of vCash is far from fat.

BOOM

The difference is you run your fat mouth and fail to put your money where your mouth is. We've given you many times to make a simple bet on these games but you run and hide like a baby back bitch.

terry-crews-baby-back-*****-o.gif

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is you run your fat mouth and fail to put your money where your mouth is. We've given you many times to make a simple bet on these games but you run and hide like a baby back bitch.

terry-crews-baby-back-*****-o.gif

who the fuck is "we" ? There isn't anybody in your corner, you washed up trolling faggot. Go fuck yourself in your fat mouth before I break you off something special, slingblade.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers have already beaten the odds by winning 6 straight with a pass happy offense, bound to stumble, maybe one and done IMO.
oh Harold. When will you learn...just trust the process. Rodgers had them right where he wanted lol