• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best Divisional round matchup

who ya got

• Total voters

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lolzzz well in that case 5-10% is too high!
I think it's about right. If you give the Pats 50, the Steelers 20 and the Saints 20, you still have ten percent left over and the Vikings claim most of that lol

of course that's intentionally oversimplifying it but I do think they have a 5% shot. That's not much but it is a chance.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's about right. If you give the Pats 50, the Steelers 20 and the Saints 20, you still have ten percent left over and the Vikings claim most of that lol

of course that's intentionally oversimplifying it but I do think they have a 5% shot. That's not much but it is a chance.

I've been a Vikings fan for more than 40 years, they have no shot, they will find a way to lose!

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truly think the Falcons/Eagles will be the best game. Foles will play better than expected but once again the Falcons will win.

The Saints/Vikings, not sure the Vikings offense will keep up with the Saints.
Pats/Titans - yeah right...just remember all that success Dick Lebeau defenses have against Brady? I think we can count them on zero fingers.
Steelers/Jags - If Ben doesn't throw 5 int's they should win.

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been a Vikings fan for more than 40 years, they have no shot, they will find a way to lose!
As a Washington capitals fan I do really feel your pain lol...

And good luck to you. Your team has been great this season and i hope they at least put Ll they have into it.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truly think the Falcons/Eagles will be the best game. Foles will play better than expected but once again the Falcons will win.

Pats/Titans - yeah right...just remember all that success Dick Lebeau defenses have against Brady? I think we can count them on zero fingers.

Vikings D is legit, I think that game will be more low scoring than people expect

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings D is legit, I think that game will be more low scoring than people expect
Oh yeah should have prefaced. I don't think the Saints will score 35 but even at 24-28 pts not sure the Vikings can put up more. It will be a fun game to watch Brees vs the Vikings D but overall I really think the Eagles will give the Falcons more of a tough time.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take Falcon/Eagle for a $1000 Alec!

True homer pick but I'm ready to watch the Eagles shut some folks up......

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah should have prefaced. I don't think the Saints will score 35 but even at 24-28 pts not sure the Vikings can put up more. It will be a fun game to watch Brees vs the Vikings D but overall I really think the Eagles will give the Falcons more of a tough time.

If Vikes give up 28, they'll be in trouble.

The most points given up at home by MN this season, 19....(which was vs Saints and they got a garbage TD at end)

I know week 1 means nothing, but we have a trend.

They held the rams to 7 points....

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take Falcon/Eagle for a $1000 Alec!

True homer pick but I'm ready to watch the Eagles shut some folks up......

As the week goes on, im gonna like the Eagles more and more, cause already it seems everyone is loving the Falcons a little too much

I can see a jacked Eagles D make some game changing plays, and Foles playing better than most expect

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Vikes give up 28, they'll be in trouble.

The most points given up at home by MN this season, 19....(which was vs Saints and they got a garbage TD at end)

I know week 1 means nothing, but we have a trend.

They held the rams to 7 points....

Best way to beat Brees is to keep him on the bench.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best way to beat Brees is to keep him on the bench.

I think our offense will need to stay on the field, no doubt there.

I'm expecting close game, 24-17 Vikings

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gotta be Saints/ Vikes for me. I love how everybody, everywhere is counting out Keenum still. I agree that he ain't no Drew Brees but he really doesn't have to be. There's enough complimentary guys on that offense to get the job done and that defense is the best in football, imo. I like it's balance more than the Jags. The Saints could still go into Minny and win but they will need to play perfect. They need to run better than they did yesterday for sure. Should be a good game.
I know everyone is talking about Big Ben's 5 int game and the Jags maybe beating the Steelers but I think LeVeon Bell will run the ball on the Jags and the Steelers will score points. Bortles is absolute garbage, Fournette doesn't really look right and I don't think the Jags can score enough unless their defense scores a bunch. Ben won't miss open receivers like Tyrod Taylor did. The D might keep it close for awhile but I doubt they can win this all alone.
Falcons/Eagles might just surprise us and be entertaining but the Eagles just don't look right anymore. If Foles shits the bed, this will be a long, shitty day for their fans after such a promising season.
Is there really much point talking about the Titans/Pats match-up? Would like to see an upset but just can't even imagine any way the Titans stay in this game.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings have more than a "tiny" chance.

Saints are 3-5 on the road and they'll be playing in Minnesota. The middle of the field wont be wide open like it was vs Carolina and we can beat your blitzes

With that said, it'll be a good match up. I think winner goes to Super bowl
This is the playoffs. Drew Brees is a battle tested vet. Keenum, not so much. We saw how the Rams played in their playoff game. They were a different team than what we saw during the regular season.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Saints win this game.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the week goes on, im gonna like the Eagles more and more, cause already it seems everyone is loving the Falcons a little too much

I can see a jacked Eagles D make some game changing plays, and Foles playing better than most expect

5kDRZ4F.gif

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the playoffs. Drew Brees is a battle tested vet. Keenum, not so much. We saw how the Rams played in their playoff game. They were a different team than what we saw during the regular season.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Saints win this game.

Me neither, but some acting like it is foregone conclusion that NO will win is what gets me

I think MN will win, but I'm a MN fan. This is the matchup I didn't want

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me neither, but some acting like it is foregone conclusion that NO will win is what gets me

I think MN will win, but I'm a MN fan. This is the matchup I didn't want

This will be a great test for the Vikes, pass it and we'll know if they're legit SB contenders or not

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You mean like their first game this year where the Saints were held to field goals until a meaningless garbage time TD at the end of the game?