• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best Divisional round matchup

who ya got

• Total voters

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Discuss

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There should be no question here.

The only one of the "remedial class qb" teams that has any, even tiny, chance to win the Super Bowl is Minnesota. New Orleans is a juggernaut who I think will go to the SB (and I think most people agree with me). That matchup is of course the marquee matchup of the round.

Jacksonville-Pittsburgh has an upset possibility but if it happened, it would be ugly and unwatchable just like the first game. If the Steelers don't shit the bed they should win easily...

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only one of the "remedial class qb" teams that has any, even tiny, chance to win the Super Bowl is Minnesota. New Orleans is a juggernaut who I think will go to the SB (and I think most people agree with me). That matchup is of course the marquee matchup of the round.

Jacksonville-Pittsburgh has an upset possibility but if it happened, it would be ugly and unwatchable just like the first game. If the Steelers don't shit the bed they should win easily...

Vikings have more than a "tiny" chance.

Saints are 3-5 on the road and they'll be playing in Minnesota. The middle of the field wont be wide open like it was vs Carolina and we can beat your blitzes

With that said, it'll be a good match up. I think winner goes to Super bowl

brandonk989

Hoopla Cash
$ 965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Vikings Saints will be great. Minnesota's defense is so good. Can Drew Brees find a way to crack it? Can Case Keenum continue to roll? I think Minnesota gets it done.

Jaguars vs. Steelers is sneaky good. Bortles has been absolute shit lately but let's not forget Jacksonville beat Pittsburgh earlier this year 30-9. Another great defense against a really good offense.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings have more than a "tiny" chance.

Saints are 3-5 on the road and they'll be playing in Minnesota. The middle of the field wont be wide open like it was vs Carolina and we can beat your blitzes

With that said, it'll be a good match up. I think winner goes to Super bowl
4-4, not 3-5.

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings have more than a "tiny" chance
You may be right (I wouldn't give them more than 5-10% myself) but amusingly enough I just had a conversation with someone else in another thread who gives them zero chance lol!

If I could collect all of the dumb hot takes on a place like this and compile them it would be almost a perfect imitation of First take, wouldn't it?

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy choice, Titans vs Patriots.....Titans are on a mission....

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easily Saint/Vikings.

Jags/Steelers can be sneaky good as well

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The winner of Minnesota-New Orleans goes to the super bowl? I wouldn't be so sure.

If the vikes won (and the falcons didn't shit the bed against Foles, whoch surprisigly isn't entirely beyond them imo) it would set up vikings-falcons in the NFC championship. Not only would that be a rematch that would cause all of Minnesota to have nightmare flashbacks for a week, but I'd say it would be a toss up. Which team would out-choke the other? Lol!

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may be right (I wouldn't give them more than 5-10% myself) but amusingly enough I just had a conversation with someone else in another thread who gives them zero chance lol!

If I could collect all of the dumb hot takes on a place like this and compile them it would be almost a perfect imitation of First take, wouldn't it?

People have been waiting for wheels to come off MN all season. People forget we beat:

Rams
Saints
Falcons

Our offense isn't flashy, but when you look at numbers, it's better than we get credit for. I get people not trusting Case Keenum however

I'm not saying MN is a lock, but it's funny how they're overlooked. Their only bad loss was Detroit, game they turned it over a ton, including one stupid wild cat play that sucked all momentum (and loosing cook that game)

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The winner of Minnesota-New Orleans goes to the super bowl? I wouldn't be so sure.

If the vikes won (and the falcons didn't shit the bed against Foles, whoch surprisigly isn't entirely beyond them imo) it would set up vikings-falcons in the NFC championship. Not only would that be a rematch that would cause all of Minnesota to have nightmare flashbacks for a week, but I'd say it would be a toss up. Which team would out-choke the other? Lol!

This post will most likely bite me in the ass

I'm not worried about the Falcons

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Pittsburgh will probably win. But the real key isn't whether or not Pittsburgh blows it, it's whether or not Bortles plays good, ok or bad. If he plays bad then Pittsburgh wins easily. If he plays even ok then this will be a good game that could go either way. If he actually plays good then I think Jacksonville should win. That being said, he probably won't play good, lol.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Titans/Pats cause my wife doesnt have to give me shit for watching football on a Saturday night

Cause I wont be

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Pittsburgh will probably win. But the real key isn't whether or not Pittsburgh blows it, it's whether or not Bortles plays good, ok or bad. If he plays bad then Pittsburgh wins easily. If he plays even ok then this will be a good game that could go either way. If he actually plays good then I think Jacksonville should win. That being said, he probably won't play good, lol.
No, there's no situation where Jacksonville "should" win unless the Steelers shit the bed. Of course the last time they played was maybe the worst bedshitting in recent steeler history lol!

You understand that the steeler offense at 70% is better than the Jags offense at 130%, yes?

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, there's no situation where Jacksonville "should" win unless the Steelers shit the bed. Of course the last time they played was maybe the worst bedshitting in recent steeler history lol!

You understand that the steeler offense at 70% is better than the Jags offense at 130%, yes?

And you understand that defense actually plays a part in who wins a game too, yes?

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you understand that defense actually plays a part in who wins a game too, yes?
It does, of course! Just a little less than you'd like it to, I suspect...

If the Jags win this game it will be ugly. If the Steelers offense does its job, even if they get stopped sometimes, they win by multiple scores. A Jacksonville win would require the Steelers to cock up a lot, because the Steelers are a better team than they are and if both teams played to their potential the Steelers would win hands down and you know that

This really shouldn't too difficult to grasp imo but I do give you a little pass because you are a jags fan (congratulations on your season btw).

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

5-10% chance of beating a team they beat rather easily in week one?

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does, of course! Just a little less than you'd like it to, I suspect...

If the Jags win this game it will be ugly. If the Steelers offense does its job, even if they get stopped sometimes, they win by multiple scores. A Jacksonville win would require the Steelers to cock up a lot, because the Steelers are a better team than they are and if both teams played to their potential the Steelers would win hands down and you know that

This really shouldn't too difficult to grasp imo but I do give you a little pass because you are a jags fan (congratulations on your season btw).
Haha, thanks. Like I said originally, I do think the Steelers win. I'm just saying if Bortles actually plays well (which is unlikely, but possible) then I think the Jags will win because their defense is so good. If Jacksonville had a good QB, they'd be really hard to beat every week, so when they occasionally get good QB play, they're a tough out.

Btw, Go GEORGIA BULLDOGS tonight!