• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Best ball league draft

slow draft or live draft

• slow draft

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • live draft

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does spellchecker get profits out of odorius?
Mine changed "things" into "thongs" the other day. My co-workers told me it has somethong to do with which word you type more...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine changed "things" into "thongs" the other day. My co-workers told me it has somethong to do with which word you type more...
i actually think this is correct

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i actually think this is correct
I mean, I could see if it changed "hooking" to "hookers and blow", but I don't think I use the word "thongs" more than the word "things".

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit! Glad yer back

Me also. The heart attack was not nearly as painful as staying in the hospital for days. The had tubes everywhere so it was impossible to move. They drew blood every few hours including 2:30 at night when you finally managed to doze off. A heart attack doesn’t seem that bad a way to go.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me also. The heart attack was not nearly as painful as staying in the hospital for days. The had tubes everywhere so it was impossible to move. They drew blood every few hours including 2:30 at night when you finally managed to doze off. A heart attack doesn’t seem that bad a way to go.

Like everyone else here, really glad things came out positive for you man. .... my brother had one a few yrs ago and pretty much said the same thing (hospital recovery is the worst part) - although he had A LOT of pain going in. ...

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does spellchecker get profits out of odorius?
As an ex-telecommunications employee: You might remember that in the olden days, there were letters associated with numbers on a phone keypad. And since some use their smart phone to type, it's possible the letters selected may be grouped by spellchecker (like an old phone keypad) to form possible combinations of words. Not saying this is the reason - just a plausible random idea.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an ex-telecommunications employee: You might remember that in the olden days, there were letters associated with numbers on a phone keypad. And since some use their smart phone to type, it's possible the letters selected may be grouped by spellchecker (like an old phone keypad) to form possible combinations of words. Not saying this is the reason - just a plausible random idea.
thats the field my father is in. What did you do?

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shoot. I'M at the hospital. Apparently I had a heart attack .
I'm fine. Think another stint is what they are going to do.
Well I'm out of the hospital for now. So I'm go to go with best ball.
Two stints and I flat lined after the first stint. They brought me back.
The heart attack was not nearly as painful as staying in the hospital for days. The had tubes everywhere so it was impossible to move. They drew blood every few hours including 2:30 at night when you finally managed to doze off. A heart attack doesn’t seem that bad a way to go.
You need to post IMPORTANT news like this on the MBBRL thread, not on some random "best ball" thread.
I wasn't even reading this thread until a few minutes ago.
Glad you're still around.
And everyone else take note: Harold is texting from his hospital death bed to the message board.
No excuses.

thats the field my father is in. What did you do?
Started in drafting. They made me an TOLL and 5ESS engineer. Then I wrote engineering methods. Then I was a program manager. Then they laid me off. :mad2: