• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bengals super bowl year finally arrives

jbuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
our year. I have looked the team over and I think we can finally order the rings. Bank it

MikeMed

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,090.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
our year. I have looked the team over and I think we can finally order the rings. Bank it

Could you go into further detail on why you think the Bengals will go all the way? Not just because you "looked over the team"

jbuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andy has been asked to not 'throw it away' on 4th down. and other reasons

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you go into further detail on why you think the Bengals will go all the way? Not just because you "looked over the team"

What part of his argument did you not find convincing?

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for AJ McCarron :suds:

Most Bengal fans I know like AJ a lot. I'm hoping he's a star. That said, I don't think he's going to get a fair chance. The Bills line looks shaky - You'll quickly hate your new center. And, I think they want to play Josh Allen eventually. I'm not a big fan of Allen. We'll see.

JR54

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most Bengal fans I know like AJ a lot. I'm hoping he's a star. That said, I don't think he's going to get a fair chance. The Bills line looks shaky - You'll quickly hate your new center. And, I think they want to play Josh Allen eventually. I'm not a big fan of Allen. We'll see.

He is in a 3 way battle. He needs to play better then Nathan Petermen and so far that hasn't happened.
Thrown some nice balls, the players love his leadership but that's about it.
Allen has a strong arm but has thrown a few wounded ducks in Camp. A few throws were right on the money but he is not consistent imo