• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Bengals Re-sign Lewis Rating

How would you rate the Bengals re-signing Marvin Lewis?

• Terrible

• Worst coaching move ever

• Worst ANY move ever

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Bengals are freakin' idiots

Results are only viewable after voting.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's called bad pass coverage. Andy Dalton of all people dotted them up. On a 4th and long too lol. It would've been luck if it was a trick play.

Bengals still own the Ravens. Ravens tears have been delicious over the past 5 years or so.

What do you have to show for it ????? ZERO-O-O-O-O-O
Happy new year , 1 more win and you would have made your Great and 8 season for the umpteenth time....
Our 2 SB rings will help us live beyond the Bungles 0-5 playoffs since 1996 and beyond....
funny-faces-tumblr-gif-8.gif

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you have to show for it ????? ZERO-O-O-O-O-O
Happy new year , 1 more win and you would have made your Great and 8 season for the umpteenth time....
Our 2 SB rings will help us live beyond the Bungles 0-5 playoffs since 1996 and beyond....
funny-faces-tumblr-gif-8.gif

A fan of a team who has Joe Bum Flacco talking shit. I love it.

Ah... As much as I enjoy AFC North banter, I really don't care anymore. Say whatever you want. Fuck the NFL.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it's ironic a Jaguars fan started this troll thread in the first place lmao. But I guess this world is full of surprises.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A fan of a team who has Joe Bum Flacco talking shit. I love it.

Ah... As much as I enjoy AFC North banter, I really don't care anymore. Say whatever you want.

If Marvin Lewis was our HC, I wouldn't have cared for about 15 yrs now.....
When Opie gets one of these, then you'll have an argument...
th
but until then, shaaaaadup already !!!!!

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
glad the poll added the laughing choice, because that is exactly what happened, when I heard. LOL

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steeler fans be like,

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it's ironic a Jaguars fan started this troll thread in the first place lmao. But I guess this world is full of surprises.
We've won some playoff games in the last 25+ years...and when a coach doesn't get the job done we fire them. We don't re-sign them after going 15 years without a playoff win. But yeah, it must be the same situation....

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus, you don't have to be a fan of the best team in the league to know that the Bengals re-signing Lewis is a ridiculous and awful move...

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy with it, in fact elated. Just not much coaching talent out there that is available. After evaluating the talent available, I just couldn't see anyone worth paying. Also, don't really want Marvin Lewis out there coaching for another team.

Don't think you will have too much to worry about

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Michael Myers of NFL coaches. Every time you think he's done he's back.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think you will have too much to worry about

Yeah, as a head coach, he's likely done when his Bengals gig is up. I could easily see him latching on again quickly as a defensive coordinator somewhere, though.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, as a head coach, he's likely done when his Bengals gig is up. I could easily see him latching on again quickly as a defensive coordinator somewhere, though.
Will he ever be done as Bengals coach though? If he goes a few more years without winning a playoff game then they'll probably re-sign him again, maybe give him a raise and more power too.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will he ever be done as Bengals coach though? If he goes a few more years without winning a playoff game then they'll probably re-sign him again, maybe give him a raise and more power too.

The same was happening with Capers as the Packers' DC. It took a Rodgers broken clavicle to finally break Capers' camel's back.

There will be a last straw at some point, but Marvin's camel has one of the strongest backs we've ever seen!

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like he has been there 50 years

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are all the ratings negative? I'm sure we have a Bengal fan on thoop that loves this resigning?:dhd:
Haha. The "worst coaching move ever" could be positive in comparison to the "worst ANY move ever", lol. It's all about perspective, haha.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't the Browns just extend Hue Jackson? And now the Bengals retain Lewis! I simply do not understand what teams think anymore. Maybe the league said, "look Ohio, we need to think about the Rooney Rule, keep the brothers around for a while".

Maybe you were being funny, the RR simply asks that an owner interview a minority candidate for HC, or GM positions...it says nothing about hiring anybody or maintaining some type of a quota. The NFL is ALMOST there, but I really look forward to the day when a black HC/GM can be hired and or fired without fanfare.

How would you rank the Bengals re-signing Marvin Lewis?

I'm not trying to throw away everything Lewis has done in his 15 yrs in CIN, but no way Lewis should be retained. More than anything...this extension tells me that CIN is content with the results they have been getting.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trying to throw away everything Lewis has done in his 15 yrs in CIN, but no way Lewis should be retained. More than anything...this extension tells me that CIN is content with the results they have been getting.

Exactly. He did a fine job for several years, based off of what they were before he got there. But yeah, he definitely needs to be gone at this point. They must not care about their fans, because like you said they're obviously content with being around .500-ish.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you were being funny, the RR simply asks that an owner interview a minority candidate for HC, or GM positions...it says nothing about hiring anybody or maintaining some type of a quota. The NFL is ALMOST there, but I really look forward to the day when a black HC/GM can be hired and or fired without fanfare.

Well someone is menstruating.

And the rule is asinine and biased. If an owner doesn't feel the need to interview a minority coach he should not be forced to. Example: If Belichick decided he was done in NE but still wanted to coach and the Phins were looking for a coach and were hell bent on BB based on merit sure would suck being the token minority forced to sit through an interview for a job you know damn well you won't get because the league is insecure.