• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bell article

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy comes off as a clown to me. Someone out there probably really needs this job, and he's earned millions and trying to be funny. Hopefully he hasn't blown through all the money he has earned and really needs this job. DQ should hire him and have him report to work first thing on Saturday and have him work all weekend and lets see if he would really accept the job and work the long hours.

Le'Veon Bell Fills Out Application for Dairy Queen Job

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy is a clown. I get that he wants the most he can get, but the market on RB's is set. Doubly for ones that can't stay healthy and not-suspended. I expect him to report today and then for the Steelers to give him the DeMarco murray treatment. They are just going to run his wheels off and wish him luck as a FA next year.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Cuban made a snide remark about Dairy Queen a few years ago and he made good on the company challenge to work in the store. Bell is what he is. Over valuing his worth IMO

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy is a clown. I get that he wants the most he can get, but the market on RB's is set. Doubly for ones that can't stay healthy and not-suspended. I expect him to report today and then for the Steelers to give him the DeMarco murray treatment. They are just going to run his wheels off and wish him luck as a FA next year.
I agree with the focal point being the RB market.This isn't like the old days when players used to be able to pull off hold outs. And eventually get a pay day. With the talent at skill positions like QB,RB,WR at in influx.Between the talent pool coming in from the NCAA.As well as free agency. Some of these guys may not realize they are a lot more expendable than they think.Reporting to the Steelers would be the smartest thing he could do imo.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't you love for DQ to publicly offer him a job? If he showed, it would be great for their business. If he doesn't show or did and couldn't cut it with the crap hours it would be an epic fail on his part.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't you love for DQ to publicly offer him a job? If he showed, it would be great for their business. If he doesn't show or did and couldn't cut it with the crap hours it would be an epic fail on his part.

I suspect in the near future he will be hired as a spokesman

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy comes off as a clown to me. Someone out there probably really needs this job, and he's earned millions and trying to be funny. Hopefully he hasn't blown through all the money he has earned and really needs this job. DQ should hire him and have him report to work first thing on Saturday and have him work all weekend and lets see if he would really accept the job and work the long hours.

Le'Veon Bell Fills Out Application for Dairy Queen Job
"i applied at dairy queen instead"

fuck you...

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be willing to franchise him again next year as long as Ben is coming back.

But I would hope they try to trade his ass to some idiot team so they have some ammo to move near the top of the draft for a QB. Don't just let him go for nothing.

Dude wants 17 million. That's crazy talk for a RB. And Bell hasn't ever been healthy and on the field when it really mattered for the team.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dairy Queen pays new hires $17M a year!? Hmmm.... I'll be.... right back. :bolt:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol... First Chaney posts a thread about Burfict being a saint, then the next day another calling Bell a clown... :rolleyes2: