• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Being drunk sucks- I Just Wasn't Made For These Times (Beach Boys)

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After a night out drinking, I come back home to my apartment to seize upon a half-empty handle of Tanqueray. I quickly started pouring and pounding the drinks, keeping rhythm while swallowing to Beethoven's Fifth.

Then, I get to the time where I'm tired and ready for bed, and go to take my Lunesta that I am prescribed by my drug dealer to take every night so I can fall asleep.

I am in my room, and have the blue 3 MG pill in my hand, and then notice I have no water. I then spot the cup of gin I was drinking, and, in a moment of utter laziness, decide to down the Lunesta with the gin instead of just walking into my goddamn kitchen.

I now realize that when people say they "savor" gin, or any liquor for that matter, they do not truly savor it. They may taste it for a millisecond before downing it, but that is all. And that is only in comparison to those who do not even taste the liquor they shove down their throats like the dick I shove down @broncosmitty's mom's throat.

I, on the other hand, swished that shit around like it was fucking mouth wash. I almost made it to the toilet; in fact, I overshot it and my vomit landed between the shower and the toilet.

Now, this is where most people cut their losses. But to my inebriated state of mind, I figure the gin is fucking challenging me. And Omar 382 never backs down from a fucking challenge.

By the the third time, I was able to swallow the Lunesta with the gin. It was great, but bittersweet, as I was drunk.

I was note made for these drunken times. And having taken the Lunesta 30 minutes ago, I will probably not remember posting this in the morning. Cheers, motherfuckers

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have not "savored" gin since '99.

Drank a dusty decorative bowls worth. (Dumped out the plastic fruit first. I ain't into them fufu drinks. Especially from my friends moms kitchen table.)

Had to get a ride home from a 15 year old. He had his permit, its cool.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I should really take it easy on the sauce