• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears will trade down IMO.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will take 8 games to get on the same page with this new offense, we should see drastic improvement in the second half of this season. Giving us tingles to start next offseason. The reason I set it at 6 is our Div is tough. Det now has a coach and run game, MN I don't have to tell you is very good right now, GB has AR.
Don't be too quick to sell us short. We have without question the second best D in the division, and we too have a new coach and run game. I agree that it may take a few games or as you suggested, even a half season for our O to really click. But it's going to do just that and with our solid D, along with an ever improving ST, I see no reason why we can't shoot for a .500, if not better season.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be too quick to sell us short. We have without question the second best D in the division, and we too have a new coach and run game. I agree that it may take a few games or as you suggested, even a half season for our O to really click. But it's going to do just that and with our solid D, along with an ever improving ST, I see no reason why we can't shoot for a .500, if not better season.
If everything goes right we can. That's what is great about football. But in reality our Div is the best it has maybe ever been. And all three of them got better this offseason. Det much better Coach/run game.. MN new top 8 QB and prized RB returning to already great team. GB AR returns with red zone targets. We can be vastly improved and still be in the basement. I never rule anything out in the NFL. I'm rooting for the SB but I'm gonna be happy with growth this season too, if that is all we get.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If everything goes right we can. That's what is great about football. But in reality our Div is the best it has maybe ever been. And all three of them got better this offseason. Det much better Coach/run game.. MN new top 8 QB and prized RB returning to already great team. GB AR returns with red zone targets. We can be vastly improved and still be in the basement. I never rule anything out in the NFL. I'm rooting for the SB but I'm gonna be happy with growth this season too, if that is all we get.
Well said and pretty much agreed. If nothing else, we can at least be excited for what truly appears to be a Bears team on the upswing.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well said and pretty much agreed. If nothing else, we can at least be excited for what truly appears to be a Bears team on the upswing.

It's the best kinda upswing too built with the draft and young. If things continue this way we should have a long run as a top team.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should be our last year in the cellar. That’s why our high pick is so valuable this year. Hopefully we can turn it into a bonafide superstar.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league will also take a bit to adjust to our new offense.

If anything, it's tougher for them than it will be us.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am really not that sure the Bears are in the cellar. They already are something similar to a 6-10 team despite the offense being a complete abomination. Get anything at all out of the offense and Trubisky and you're in business for .500. I don't have much confidence in the Lions. Call me a homer, but the Bears won't finish last in the North this year.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am really not that sure the Bears are in the cellar. They already are something similar to a 6-10 team despite the offense being a complete abomination. Get anything at all out of the offense and Trubisky and you're in business for .500. I don't have much confidence in the Lions. Call me a homer, but the Bears won't finish last in the North this year.
I'm in agreement. I think they have an honest to goodness chance at a .500 season - possibly even better, altho just about everything would have to fall into place for this to happen. Not sure if the Lions are a sub-.500 club. They have a lot of talent, but they may have already peaked, so who knows. Just our luck that the Norris is a very tough division in general. I do know one thing tho. The Bears are on the right track, which is something they haven't been on in years.