• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears Vs Raiders

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw, the above-bolded sentence may be the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read. "Piling on"!? Who am I piling on? You? Oh you poor bastard. The difficulty you must have dealing with all this unwarranted criticism. Looks like you and Jay have something in common.

Going full-retard AI...

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw, the above-bolded sentence may be the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read. "Piling on"!? Who am I piling on? You? Oh you poor bastard. The difficulty you must have dealing with all this unwarranted criticism. Looks like you and Jay have something in common.

Going full-retard AI...

Thats an insult to retards Beardown, I expect Peter to getintite to you soon.

You make a smart ass remark, what do you expect from me? The line gave Jay 5-7 seconds to throw. I think that needs some props given to the offensive line other than crediting Jay for it all.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats an insult to retards Beardown, I expect Peter to getintite to you soon.

You make a smart ass remark, what do you expect from me? The line gave Jay 5-7 seconds to throw. I think that needs some props given to the offensive line other than crediting Jay for it all.

Nobody is giving all the credit to Jay. This is the consummate team game. Nobody shines on their own. What IS happening tho, is you are refusing to give ANY credit to Jay.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win for the Bears yesterday. The difference between Cutler and Claussen is massive, and playing somebody other than Seattle, Arizona and Green Bay helps too.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win for the Bears yesterday. The difference between Cutler and Claussen is massive, and playing somebody other than Seattle, Arizona and Green Bay helps too.

Exactly. I just don't understand why some on the Bears board are upset after a victory.

Anyway, thanks Moab.