• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears Schedule

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not worried about Bradford and the Stephen Jacksonless Rams offense at all. Honestly no one on that team scares me at all.

I'm not sure who Stephen Jackson is but yes there was a Steven Jackson who use to play for the Rams.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh god I will be the first to admit our offense has been pathetic in the past but it should be greatly improved with Marc Trestman. By that I mean going from 25th ranked total offense to 15th would be the biggest different to our season.

I don't believe much of the problem was Cutler as the media portrays. Cutler has the talent to keep the bears in contention but all he needed was some talent around him to help him succeed. He was always under pressure due to terrible pass protection. Although, I will say his pocket awareness seemed to have approved last season than in years before.

Trestman was a good hire and it was needed. I liked Lovie Smith but it was time for change. Both of our teams play in tough divisions.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure who Stephen Jackson is but yes there was a Steven Jackson who use to play for the Rams.

Im sorry I misspelled his name nor do I care Mr. ShaneC...Please dont fail me!

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe much of the problem was Cutler as the media portrays. Cutler has the talent to keep the bears in contention but all he needed was some talent around him to help him succeed. He was always under pressure due to terrible pass protection. Although, I will say his pocket awareness seemed to have approved last season than in years before.

Trestman was a good hire and it was needed. I liked Lovie Smith but it was time for change. Both of our teams play in tough divisions.

If you are gonna call someone out for spelling something wrong then you might not want to come out and make a mistake yourself the next post. His pocket awareness as approved since the years before???? You mean Improved right?

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are gonna call someone out for spelling something wrong then you might not want to come out and make a mistake yourself the next post. His pocket awareness as approved since the years before???? You mean Improved right?

Yeah I made a mistake. I got Ryan and Cutler mixed up.

And the Jackson comment was more of a joke.