• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears Schedule

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, the Bears probably have one of the toughest schedules I have ever seen for an NFL team. Outside the Eagles I do not see one bad team they play, and that game is on the road. I know most people are not as High on St. Louis, Cleveland and Detroit as I am. But I think most would agree those are not going to be easy teams to beat this year.

They play the last 6 Super Bowl Winners (Ravens, Giantsx2, Packers, Saints, Steelers). They start of the season playing 10 games vs. playoff teams from 2011 and 2012.

Cincinnati
Minnesota
At Pittsburgh
At Detroit
New Orleans
NYGiants
At Washington
BYE
At Green Bay
Detroit
Baltimore
At St. Louis
At Minnesota
Dallas
At Cleveland
At Philadelphia
Green Bay

That is going to be Brutal this year for the Bears.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think that is any harder of a schedule than the Packers...obviously taking out their own matchup.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a winning schedule I there. It won't be easy but it never is.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like a avg schedule to me. I don't see the big deal. Not one team is all that scary.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cincinnati At home, Bears win
Minnesota Ponder
At Pittsburgh Tough but winnable
At Detroit Detoilet
New Orleans At home I like it
NYGiants Lost all their scary pass rusher
At Washington I have no faith in Was or RG3.
BYE
At Green Bay Hard
Detroit Detoilet
Baltimore Tough game but at Chi.
At St. Louis Who?
At Minnesota Ponder won't be able to keep up with our new offense
Dallas We seem to own them nowdays
At Cleveland LOLOLOL
At Philadelphia tough? Hard team to predict, but Vick has never beaten us.
Green Bay Tough but at home.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota Ponder
At Detroit Detoilet
BYE
At Green Bay Hard
Detroit Detoilet
At St. Louis Who?
At Cleveland LOLOLOL

I guess I see that very different.
Cincinnati very tough defense and will give the Bears and every OL all season trouble. The offense will be tough to defend as well with so many weapons.
Minnesota added some weapons on offense and I have a hard time going against AP against any defense. Ponder was decent last year and reports are he is doing pretty good this training camp. I'm sorry but you can't just say because of Ponder they will lose considering they did beat the Bears last year.
Pitt is always a tough team to beat
Detroit might not have the greatest defense but the offense does have some weapons. Plus they have a decent front four that even though the Bears have a bit of a better OL than last year it is definitely not top 10 and can be beaten pretty easily
New Orleans with Sean Payton back will be tough
Giants should get some of those pass rushers (especially JPP) back by this point.
Washington Well I am guessing if RGIII isn't hurt by this point then his knee is fully healed and he is probably one of the top 5 most dangerous players in the NFL. Plus they got some players especially on defense back from injury
Green Bay-tough to beat
Baltimore-respect since they did just win the Superbowl
St. Louis who? You won't be saying that after the season.

I see an 8-8 season written all over it and that is if Jay Cutler can stay healthy (hard to imagine that happening)

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be all about turnovers with the Bears. If they get them, theyll be a 10-12 win team. If they dont, 7-9

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears could win anywhere between 6 and 12. But I don't see any team on the schedule that can't be beat.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be all about turnovers with the Bears. If they get them, theyll be a 10-12 win team. If they dont, 7-9
It's all about having a real offense this year. I think this team will have a much improved offense to go with a proven defense.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears could win anywhere between 6 and 12. But I don't see any team on the schedule that can't be beat.

Any team in the NFL can beat another...That is just how the NFL is these days. This is why the NFL is so much fun to watch. Your team sucks one year just wait till next and they could all of a sudden be a playoff team. Looking at this schedule though for the Bears it definitely looks tough though. 4 games in the division just against playoff teams in Green Bay and Minnesota. Detroit was in the playoffs the year before. The AFC North has 3 teams that look like they have playoff caliber rosters. NFC East other than Philly all the teams were in the playoff hunt clear to the end. 12 of the 16 teams the Bears play have been to the playoffs in the last 2 years so they will be playing some good talent. Throw in 4 of the final 6 are on the road and that is a hard way to close out the season.

I agree the Bears could win 12 games but they also could be a 5 win team just as easily. I guess for me I am not a big believer in Jay Cutler and still do not trust that OL to protect him. Plus I highly doubt they get the turnovers they did last year.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all about having a real offense this year. I think this team will have a much improved offense to go with a proven defense.
I could say the same about the Rams. I just think that turnovers are more important to the Bears than other teams. When Cutler is good Cutler and the Bears are turning people over, they are a Super Bowl contender. Otherwise...well...their coach got fired for a reason I assume

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing to be scared really, I'm more scared of the injury bug that been coming these past few years.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers have a tougher schedule than we do but this is what really proves what kind of team you are. This is the type of challenge Trestman and this new offense needs to have. I would rather come out and test our offense verse better teams and see how it will compete verse the best compared to playing weak teams like last year and possibly dominating them. Our crappy offense shared its moments verse the bad teams last year but you didnt see it much verse the best. However a lot of the teams we do play this year are unproven but have the potential at being very good so they are in the same boat as we are.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cincinnati- Unpredictable, bad in pressure situations
Minnesota- Ponders at QB, Iffy WR and defense
At Pittsburgh- Big Ben is coming off surgery and him and Haley had some problems last year that they have to correct to click.
At Detroit- Stafford gets new contact, Cant close out games, Bears defense dominated Stafford
New Orleans- The most unpredictable team of 2013 with Payton returning. Who knows how the defense will turn out and they lose Bushrod and Kromer.
NYGiants- Always a tough team and destroyed us in the past.
At Washington- Who knows what RG3's status will be by this time, coming off a good year but still haven proven too much as a team. Bears defense shouldnt have a problem with RG3
BYE
At Green Bay- Greenbay is Greenbay, dont need to explain myself here.
Detroit
Baltimore- Super Bowl champs, will they slump? Will the loss of some big name FA and Pitta hurt them? How will Flacco play after contract year?
At St. Louis- A team that is improving quite rapidly but dont think they have enough in the tank this year. Kyle Long verse Chris Long.
At Minnesota
Dallas- Who knows how Romo's status will be, beaten the Cowboys up the past few years and they didnt improve this much compared to last year. Get to face Rod Marinelli for the first time since he left the Bears.
At Cleveland- This would be an embarassing loss.
At Philadelphia- Mike Vick struggles verse the Bears, the Bears always play the Eagles really well. They have a new system with new HC and lost Maclin for the year.
Green Bay

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Cincinnati- Unpredictable, bad in pressure situations
Minnesota- Ponders at QB, Iffy WR and defense
At Pittsburgh- Big Ben is coming off surgery and him and Haley had some problems last year that they have to correct to click.
At Detroit- Stafford gets new contact, Cant close out games, Bears defense dominated Stafford
New Orleans- The most unpredictable team of 2013 with Payton returning. Who knows how the defense will turn out and they lose Bushrod and Kromer.
NYGiants- Always a tough team and destroyed us in the past.
At Washington- Who knows what RG3's status will be by this time, coming off a good year but still haven proven too much as a team. Bears defense shouldnt have a problem with RG3
BYE
At Green Bay- Greenbay is Greenbay, dont need to explain myself here.
Detroit
Baltimore- Super Bowl champs, will they slump? Will the loss of some big name FA and Pitta hurt them? How will Flacco play after contract year?
At St. Louis- A team that is improving quite rapidly but dont think they have enough in the tank this year. Kyle Long verse Chris Long.
At Minnesota
Dallas- Who knows how Romo's status will be, beaten the Cowboys up the past few years and they didnt improve this much compared to last year. Get to face Rod Marinelli for the first time since he left the Bears.
At Cleveland- This would be an embarassing loss.
At Philadelphia- Mike Vick struggles verse the Bears, the Bears always play the Eagles really well. They have a new system with new HC and lost Maclin for the year.
Green Bay

LOL, that's funny. When I looked at the schedule for this season I thought, Cutler at QB, iffy wr and defense. Easy win. But we'll just have to let them play I guess, and see how it pans out.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, that's funny. When I looked at the schedule for this season I thought, Cutler at QB, iffy wr and defense. Easy win. But we'll just have to let them play I guess, and see how it pans out.

We are def iffy with Cutler and our WR core (Because of new coaching staff, not talent) as well but there is more of relationship with our guys than there is in MN. The Connection of Cutler to Marshall, Earl Bennett, Matt Forte, Alshon Jeffrey isnt new but they are working in a new system once again. I dont see how anyone could say the Bears defense will be iffy this year. They wont be as good as they were last year but just the loss of Urlacher wont make them go from outstanding to iffy. Beside the Vikings defensive line I dont see how the rest of the defense will be able to go against Marshall, Bennett, Bennett, Alshon and Forte out the backfield, they wont be able to keep up. I dont see at all how your WR crew will be able to go against our DB's and linebackers considering they are all damn good at coverage and once again you have Ponders throwing the ball.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota Ponder
At Detroit Detoilet
BYE
At Green Bay Hard
Detroit Detoilet
At St. Louis Who?
At Cleveland LOLOLOL
'

I do not think the bears are going to beat both the saints and giants in five days. One, not both. Giants may not have lost much with Osi, that defense has always overcame because of Coughlin. And its not December and Brees is not gonna quit in the first half. he's not that kind of QB, I'm expecting a close game against the saints and a blowout by them or giants depending on the saints outcome.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could say the same about the Rams. I just think that turnovers are more important to the Bears than other teams. When Cutler is good Cutler and the Bears are turning people over, they are a Super Bowl contender. Otherwise...well...their coach got fired for a reason I assume

It wasnt because of the defense, Lovie wasnt good at coaching a offense.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'

I do not think the bears are going to beat both the saints and giants in five days. One, not both. Giants may not have lost much with Osi, that defense has always overcame because of Coughlin. And its not December and Brees is not gonna quit in the first half. he's not that kind of QB, I'm expecting a close game against the saints and a blowout by them or giants depending on the saints outcome.

The Giants scare me more then the Saints do. The Saints are the most unpredictable team this year and they could go in either direction, depending on how that defense plays. Not only have we had great success verse the Saints with crappy offenses in the past but now we have Kromer who will give us some insight on the their team as well. I dont think Brees will dominate our defense and as of now our offense has the advantage over your defense.