• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bears @ Packers 9/29/17 Thursday night

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Pack Go!!!!!!!!!

I hope the banged up Oline gets the run game going and protects Rodgers. Would also like to see the D step up and stop the Bears RBs. Both are probably a tall order, but they're paid pros on both sides...here's to a good game and no more injuries for both teams.

Duh Bears still suck.

Go Pack Go!!!!!!!!!

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The key is the running game...both sides of the ball.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game could go either way. All the injuries right out of the gate have been an issue. Is it the only issue? Hardly, no running game, sub par linebacker group along with several liabilities in the secondary give other teams a lot of hope and confidence against GB. Let's see who steps up.

That said, I can see GB coming out with a W if they play like we know they can.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers usually hides tickets around town for fans to find and use for games. Today he gave them to a police officer and people are killing him on Twitter. So many short sighted people

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's to what I hope to be a good one.

Cheers guys :suds:

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Montravius Adams DT Inactive
David Bakhtiari OT Inactive
Bryan Bulaga OT Inactive
Mike Daniels DE Inactive
Davon House CB Inactive
Devante Mays RB Inactive
Lenzy Pipkins CB Inactive

Tough list. Was hoping Daniels and at least one of the starting tackles would play tonight.
Yea gonna be tough on the line. Especially since Murphy and Spriggs on IR. Can't help but to think if Barclay wasn't on IR they'd likely move him out to RT at this point, but.....

Daniels will be missed too. Mainly because the Bears seem to have found themselves a decent pair of RBs. They could wear down the Packers D pretty quick.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect ball control offense for us. Short intermediate passes because of the OL and to control TOP

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well guys... it looks like we'll just resume our god given roles in this rivalry right now. We'll go back to blowing top 5 draft picks, and you all can go back to contending for the Super Bowl.

This one week of hoping we had turned a corner was fun, but as per usual... this team shits on my heart and leaves me for dead.

This game could wind up worse than Lambeau in 2014 if something doesn't change. Which I have no reason to believe it will.

I have to admit, this is pretty shattering. This team cannot turn a corner. At every opportunity to do so, it's the same old shit.

Enjoy your series lead... for eternity.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers usually hides tickets around town for fans to find and use for games. Today he gave them to a police officer and people are killing him on Twitter. So many short sighted people

Killing him why? Because he gave some tickets to a cop? That's ridiculous. Should he have given them to a criminal? :L

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Killing him why? Because he gave some tickets to a cop? That's ridiculous. Should he have given them to a criminal? :L
Just some idiots saying he’s playing both sides of the fence. Last week everyone hated those who kneeled. Now players stand and lock arms and they are still pissed. Meh

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well guys... it looks like we'll just resume our god given roles in this rivalry right now. We'll go back to blowing top 5 draft picks, and you all can go back to contending for the Super Bowl.

This one week of hoping we had turned a corner was fun, but as per usual... this team shits on my heart and leaves me for dead.

This game could wind up worse than Lambeau in 2014 if something doesn't change. Which I have no reason to believe it will.

I have to admit, this is pretty shattering. This team cannot turn a corner. At every opportunity to do so, it's the same old shit.

Enjoy your series lead... for eternity.

Don't give up hope yet. Injuries and a suspect defense can give the bears a chance.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't give up hope yet. Injuries and a suspect defense can give the bears a chance.

Something has to happen on this drive... and I just can't find a reason to believe we're going to make a play offensively.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just some idiots saying he’s playing both sides of the fence. Last week everyone hated those who kneeled. Now players stand and lock arms and they are still pissed. Meh

Well, he is. I don't think he is doing it for any personal gain, Which is most important. But possibly offering some type of bridge toward a solution.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he is. I don't think he is doing it for any personal gain, Which is most important. But possibly offering some type of bridge toward a solution.
Eh he has always done things with the police and military families. If he hadn’t in the past I would agree that the timing would be skeptical but I just think it’s low hanging fruit

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh he has always done things with the police and military families. If he hadn’t in the past I would agree that the timing would be skeptical but I just think it’s low hanging fruit

Well, I'm sure you know that you can't please everybody. There will always be people who just want to create controversy and chaos because that is all they have in their lives.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
INSane amount of injuries. This is stupid

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news is they have 10 days off before they play again. The bad news is the training staff will be very, very busy.