• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears' MVP at the midway point?

Who is the MVP thus far?

• Jordan Howard

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Akiem Hicks

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Kyle Fuller

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Eddie Jackson

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Tarik Cohen

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't say much for the disparity in tackles tho

Getting thrown at correlates in a really big way, with a CB's tackle total. When your man gets thrown at, and makes a catch. You're the one who typically winds up with the first attempt at tackling him. More attempts at the man your covering = more tackle opportunities.

Again, Fuller has been phenomenal.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting thrown at correlates in a really big way, with a CB's tackle total. When your man gets thrown at, and makes a catch. You're the one who typically winds up with the first attempt at tackling him. More attempts at the man your covering = more tackle opportunities.

Again, Fuller has been phenomenal.

ok...so more than double in tackles, one can assume that they are not all tackles after catch, and you and i both know a grip of those tackles were in run support as Kyle was one of the better tacklers against the run all year.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I never meant to imply that Fuller was better than Peterson or even had a better year. My point was that to guffaw at it, is just the usual cunt being a cunt for the sake of being a cunt.

Goddamn this fucking board is a steaming turd.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can tell when an idiot is backpedaling--they have multiple responses to a single post. Beardown desperate to save face here. Love it.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe BS could find an ally in the biggest Aaron Rodgers fluffer on the site?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can tell when an idiot is backpedaling--they have multiple responses to a single post. Beardown desperate to save face here. Love it.
You are a genius.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can tell when faggots are trolling the team boards, cuz there is each others' spooge all over their respective faces.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok...so more than double in tackles, one can assume that they are not all tackles after catch, and you and i both know a grip of those tackles were in run support as Kyle was one of the better tacklers against the run all year.

I certainly do not disagree with that.

I'm sure I could find these "thrown at" numbers if I looked hard enough.

Then again, PFF usually gives out all of that shit for free at the end of the season.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly do not disagree with that.

I'm sure I could find these "thrown at" numbers if I looked hard enough.

Then again, PFF usually gives out all of that shit for free at the end of the season.

I looked earlier to no avail, but I have no doubts QBs threw less at PP.

It was a simple opinion, but some obnoxious cunt just has to be his usual obnoxious cunt-self, mucking up the boards with his bullshit.

Fuller was top 3 of MVPs for the Bears. We were eaten alive the few plays he was out this year. Most Bears fans would agree and celebrate that fact. Except those that aren't actually fans, but just cunty fucking trolls looking for attention.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuller being a "top 3 of MVPs for the Bears", a team that is one of the worst in the NFL isn't saying much. And it sure as hell isn't saying he's a pro bowler. So another limited thinking post by beardown monkey.

Man up, you threw up a stat to argue Fuller is a probowler neglecting one of the most important stat for a CB (due to your limited brain capacity) and now you are desperate to save face so you backpedal, make numerous posts like a lunatic, curse like crazy and name call because you just can't say you were wrong.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There were a few plays that stand out this year of Fuller just completely stopping a running back in the open field with a solo tackle, and it also looked like that ball carrier was feeling it like he just got hammered by a safety.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuller being a "top 3 of MVPs for the Bears", a team that is one of the worst in the NFL isn't saying much. And it sure as hell isn't saying he's a pro bowler. So another limited thinking post by beardown monkey.

Man up, you threw up a stat to argue Fuller is a probowler neglecting one of the most important stat for a CB (due to your limited brain capacity) and now you are desperate to save face so you backpedal, make numerous posts like a lunatic, curse like crazy and name call because you just can't say you were wrong.

Everyone that has posted has agreed that he played at a pro bowl level, EXCEPT YOU. Just like everyone agrees that Jordan Howard is a stud, EXCEPT YOU. Maybe, it's YOU that is wrong.

Certainly wouldn't be the first time.

When will YOU admit, that you are just a cunt for the sake of being a cunt?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A team that beat Pittsburgh, Carolina, Baltimore...should've beat Atlanta...could've beat New Orleans and Detroit, isn't near as bad as you'd like them to be in order to suit your argument, btw.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're gonna give Cleveland their first W

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're gonna give Cleveland their first W

Could be. They won their only game last year on Christmas eve against the Chargers, so maybe....they have been in some close games this year, so it wouldn't be beyond the realm of possibility.

I think the Bears beat em handily tho, running the ball effectively with Howard and Cohen.