• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bear Down Wildcats Football!!!

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are startin this season with a new facility and yet another "new" quarterback. Rich had a stellar record with west virginia, and he has now had a decent amount of time to try and make at least a couple noticeable changes with this ball club. I'm ready for some wildcat football, and from the way our defense seems to have improved, this season we may see the beginnings of what could be the return of the desert swarm in a couple seasons.

Is anyone as excited about UA football as I am?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are startin this season with a new facility and yet another "new" quarterback. Rich had a stellar record with west virginia, and he has now had a decent amount of time to try and make at least a couple noticeable changes with this ball club. I'm ready for some wildcat football, and from the way our defense seems to have improved, this season we may see the beginnings of what could be the return of the desert swarm in a couple seasons.

Is anyone as excited about UA football as I am?

Your defense will and will always suck with rich rod good luck getting by asu this year.

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
beating ASU at football is far from impossible. That will be a good test for rich rod though. He needs one of those on his belt if he wants fans to like him. Our D was great in the early 90's, and I honestly thought stoops would bring some of that back with his southern football mentality. With that disappointment aside, it is time to look forward and pray that our current coach will pull us out of this slump. Keep an eye on your schedule, come nov. 30th you may be wishin you never spoke up

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
beating ASU at football is far from impossible. That will be a good test for rich rod though. He needs one of those on his belt if he wants fans to like him. Our D was great in the early 90's, and I honestly thought stoops would bring some of that back with his southern football mentality. With that disappointment aside, it is time to look forward and pray that our current coach will pull us out of this slump. Keep an eye on your schedule, come nov. 30th you may be wishin you never spoke up

I agree our schedule is tough but we have added depth and new players to our defense and filled in the holes where necessary we definitely have a good team that could win the south, but I agree our schedule is hard and you have a more favorable schedule should be fun I know ASU and Uofa will have 2 great offenses cant wait. Sutton and Bradford though could carry us that's about 30 sacks if Sutton stays healthy, and Carey could carry you guys right into the PAC 12 south championship game should be fun.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
decent time? Isnt this rich rods 2nd year? Or 3rd?

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with Rich Rod as the coach Arizona will have to make a living outscoring people

keep in mind this is the coach that while he was at Michigan won a game 65-63 over Illinois, Illinois usually produces some of the most inept offenses too

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU has a dominate defense with an offense that can move the ball we will have a big year this year.

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
decent time? Isnt this rich rods 2nd year? Or 3rd?

I was making reference to his being there for more than just one training camp. This is his second, lol the same amount of time he spent at Michigan. Here's to hoping that was a just a bad time in his career...

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our offense will be solid... I'm worried about our defense but I think we could surprise some people this year! BEAR DOWN

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our offense will be solid... I'm worried about our defense but I think we could surprise some people this year! BEAR DOWN

Lmao you have no qb you just loss some of your wrs. And talent wise Rich Rod didnt pick up anything on D don't get me wrong Rich Rod will turn this program around, but ASU is more talented across the board I see you guys finishing 5th in the south.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good luck UTEs. You are coming off a "high". I predict UOFA to take this one in Tucson.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you guys think that ASU might jump into the top 25 on our Bye week?
Hey, good job beating Utah. Do you think ASU will take it to them in SLC? They play well there.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone else hate these helmets?
red-helmets1-300x259.jpg

Its just bland and way too bright of a red. It needs to be darker and metallic almost like these SDSU helmets...
helmet589.jpg