• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Baylor Game Thread

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the offense gets their act together before the bowl game, I will take the win, celebrate a ten win season, but our offense is a Woody Hayes type offense, with play calling more suited to something else. This year, had we run the ball almost exclusively we would have been a dominant force, I just don't get trying to force long passes when you are clipping off 6 yards per carry on the ground, I've scratched my head the last two seasons over this.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the offense gets their act together before the bowl game, I will take the win, celebrate a ten win season, but our offense is a Woody Hayes type offense, with play calling more suited to something else. This year, had we run the ball almost exclusively we would have been a dominant force, I just don't get trying to force long passes when you are clipping off 6 yards per carry on the ground, I've scratched my head the last two seasons over this.
I'm hoping everyone:

1. stays eligible
1A. gets healthy
2. learns how to play special teams

I know he has put up some good numbers and has had some good moments but Howard when he is off is waaayy off to the point that he should be benched. Guy just cant control his emotions, senior night, last game at MPS chance to go out with 10 wins which hasn't happened much in our history spotlight was on again and... guy sucked, he was hooorrrible. Lucky his team bailed him out and Dana took the ball out of his hands by calling all those run plays in a row or he might still be chucking balls 40-50 yards downfield into double and triple coverage:L ...
That said, end of the day kid got the W so good on him. I couldn't help but be a little excited thinking about if we were able keep the good OLine play up and we can get a QB (Grier or??) that doesn't have the problems that Sky has had running this offense, we could very nasty on O in the near future.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the quartebacks decision to just chuck it to his first read

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the quartebacks decision to just chuck it to his first read
.......nothing is EVER Holgorsen's fault or responsibility.......so Howard suddenly decided to start handing off the rock???