• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Battle for RB Starter

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wouldnt be, there are a ton of good backs this year without all the baggage.

i am almost positive there will be a good value back at one of our late 3rds though. will we take one though? who knows.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hawks have signed, drafted guys with poor resume's in terms of character and big personalities... I wouldn't be surprised if they drafted Mixon....

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They might need to draft a WR guys. I know some of you say "Nah" but Lockett might not be ready to go to start the season and who is to say he is even able to play at ALL this coming season. Not only did he break his leg but there was some pretty bad nerve damage also, he may never get the feeling back in his leg. Kearse is a big ? and i think we have seen his best years all ready and i don't expect much from him here on out. So that leaves you with Baldwin ( great WR ) Richardson ( solid #3 right now ), and a bunch of unknown quantities.

They need a big body WR that McEvoy might or might not be ( most likely not ). They got Lawler who is even thinner than Lockett and looks like he will snap just if someone looks at him wrong. Kasen Williams is lucky to even have made it on the field ( due to injuries ) then you got Slavin, Jamel Johnson??? Tyler Slavin??? and a 34 year old Devin Hester. Most of these guys wont be back so yeah there is a big need there.