• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

batting order - game 5

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you think Wash goes with the Game 1 line-up against Verlander? i know Murphy will out there in LF but does he go with Moreland at 1st?

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
do you think Wash goes with the Game 1 line-up against Verlander? i know Murphy will out there in LF but does he go with Moreland at 1st?

I think Wash is using the away games to get Young more consistant time at 1b ... in anticipation of the potential of moving to the next round.

Haven't seen anything on it ... but I thought Hamilton winced when he went into 2nd last night ... and was slow to get up after scoring the go ahead run in the bottom of the 11th. Was I imagining it?

So maybe Hamilton starts in LF today ... with Chavez in CF.

1502tuley

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think Wash is using the away games to get Young more consistant time at 1b ... in anticipation of the potential of moving to the next round.

Haven't seen anything on it ... but I thought Hamilton winced when he went into 2nd last night ... and was slow to get up after scoring the go ahead run in the bottom of the 11th. Was I imagining it?

I thought I saw the same thing. He was really slow to get up after scooring the go-ahead run last night. I don't know why he would do that unless he had been in some sory of pain. He was also very reserved in the dugout after Cruise hit his homer. That scared me.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i didn't notice the Hamilton thing but you could be right about him and chavez

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didn't notice the Hamilton thing but you could be right about him and chavez

Hamilton is nursing a sore groin. It would be nice to clinch today to give it plenty of rest.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Did you guys see the camera shot of Jon Daniels after Hamilton slid into home and sat there on one knee? He looked realy worried for a GM of a team who just scored the go ahead run in the 11th.:fear:

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinsler 2B,
Andrus SS,
Hamilton CF,
Young DH,
Beltre 3B,
Napoli C,
Cruz RF,
Murphy LF,
Moreland 1B,
Wilson P

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it has more to do with just how bad Moreland has been playing. That error he made the other day was pretty egregious and he also hit into some double plays and has generally looked just plain bad at the plate. He was big time last post season but it is a what have you done for me lately league.

edit: I know, I know that MY hasn't been doing well at the plate either; however, he is still smacking that ball pretty good. Just right at people. Those are going to start falling in for him.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it has more to do with just how bad Moreland has been playing. That error he made the other day was pretty egregious and he also hit into some double plays and has generally looked just plain bad at the plate. He was big time last post season but it is a what have you done for me lately league.

edit: I know, I know that MY hasn't been doing well at the plate either; however, he is still smacking that ball pretty good. Just right at people. Those are going to start falling in for him.

i think we see that today.