• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BATG DRAFT DATE/TIME DISCUSSION

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milk, you are so lucky I've gotta go to sleep now!

Why, I oughtta...

CompassionateEarlyAnole.gif
:pound::pound::pound:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How come everybody always has 3 trophies, no matter what the first two digits are the last one is always 3?

1st message
Somebody likes you

Those are the only ones not in multiples of 5, hence everyone having trophy count ending in 3

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK - the 27th at 9:30PM(est) it is for BATG. It's set. Now let's kick some KOTF ass !!!!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK - the 27th at 9:30PM(est) it is for BATG. It's set. Now let's kick some KOTF ass !!!!

Gonna tell ya'll right now, barring an injury or something unforseen, pencil me in for a Gurley pick...unless I change my mind. ;)

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, I really liked how my team turned out. A bit more RB heavy than I would have liked, but I'm sure that will come in handy

QB - BigBen/Matt Ryan: was monitoring Wentz/Brees/BigBen for my QB1 as they tumbled a little farther than I thought (both went in round 9 before I took Ben in 10th). I still have the big oaf in my top 8, so happy to snag him as the QB12 in this draft - he's been falling to me in several drafts recently

RB - Barkley, Lamar, Burkhead, Crowell, Barber, Booker: oh lordy lordy, should have pumped to brakes there and shored up my WR4 instead of packing on the RB5 and RB6. Full disclosure, I wanted some insurance in case the giants are all bite and no Bark.

WR - Adams, Evans, Stills: good thing we only start 2, and yes, WR will be my main priority on FA/waivers/trades, but I'm 100% comfortable rolling with Adams and Evans and not looking back.

TE - Trey Burton: hype train is in full force here, but Sheehan injury gave Burton enough of a bump I'm happy to see what he can do in Nagy's offense with the heir apparent to the checkdown crown at QB

Denver DST - bandit started the run 1 round too early for my liking, but I've been targeting broncos and rams so far this season, so gladly take one of the units i liked after 5 were snapped up in a 9 pick span between rds 10 and 11

K - some guy that kicks in a dome on an offense that moves the ball, I like dome kickers

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, I really liked how my team turned out. A bit more RB heavy than I would have liked, but I'm sure that will come in handy

QB - BigBen/Matt Ryan: was monitoring Wentz/Brees/BigBen for my QB1 as they tumbled a little farther than I thought (both went in round 9 before I took Ben in 10th). I still have the big oaf in my top 8, so happy to snag him as the QB12 in this draft - he's been falling to me in several drafts recently

RB - Barkley, Lamar, Burkhead, Crowell, Barber, Booker: oh lordy lordy, should have pumped to brakes there and shored up my WR4 instead of packing on the RB5 and RB6. Full disclosure, I wanted some insurance in case the giants are all bite and no Bark.

WR - Adams, Evans, Stills: good thing we only start 2, and yes, WR will be my main priority on FA/waivers/trades, but I'm 100% comfortable rolling with Adams and Evans and not looking back.

TE - Trey Burton: hype train is in full force here, but Sheehan injury gave Burton enough of a bump I'm happy to see what he can do in Nagy's offense with the heir apparent to the checkdown crown at QB

Denver DST - bandit started the run 1 round too early for my liking, but I've been targeting broncos and rams so far this season, so gladly take one of the units i liked after 5 were snapped up in a 9 pick span between rds 10 and 11

K - some guy that kicks in a dome on an offense that moves the ball, I like dome kickers
I will happily take a RB off of your hands lol

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

haven't seen the rest of the teams, but I cant imagine someone having a better first 3 picks than you... unfortunately, I don't think I Love the rest of your draft...

But those first 3 rounds might be enough for you...

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just FYI - think I can assist with that and the trade machine is open for business. .... :peep:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will happily take a RB off of your hands lol

Just FYI - think I can assist with that and the trade machine is open for business. .... :peep:

might as well tag @TREFF

obviously crowell/barber/booker can be had much cheaper than the top 3

send a PM or any offers over, always open for discussions

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok here is my team and the reasons I remember for taking each. I was running on 3 hours sleep and had spent 12 hours at the hospital earlier in the day, so was only half awake during the draft.

1 EE was trying to decide between him and DJ and felt it was a matter of single digit points between the two for the season.

2 AJ Green the RB I wanted was sniped by Bandit and the other one I was looking at had the same bye week as EE. So I went with the next best on my sheet

3 Alex Collins Best RB still on the board

4 Rashaad Penny I still don't think he is all that great, but having him rated #30 overall I could not pass him up with the 47th pick.

5 Russell Wilson I normally take a QB in the third or fourth round, but since Rodgers went in the fourth I went with the next best on my list

6 Corey Davis I only had 1 WR at this point and went with the best on my list

7 Cooper Kupp I was looking between two Ram WRs here and Chef took the other one right in front of me

8 Samaje Perine Gambling on how long does AP last this year

9 David Njoku Best TE left on my list

10 Josh Doctson I am still high on him and maybe a new QB makes a difference

11 Eagles D I was going to take Jacksonville here and start the D run, but Bandit did it two picks before me

12 Blake Bortles He was actually the third best of the back ups I was looking at and when I went to delete him from my draft queue it changed to my pick and ESPN has no are you certain feature.

13 Chris Ivory was trying to decide who had the better chance of becoming the starter him or Devante Booker. I went with Ivory

14 Graham Cano best kicker left at the next to last pick

When I looked at the team this morning after getting some sleep, I feel like I have a team that can compete baring injuries. If I have injuries, I think I could end up with everyone voting weather I am back next year or not.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well ya have my vote already if ya need it

however if Penny works out and C Davis studs out youll be fine...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oof, it's been awhile:

1st: Todd Gurley - My pick to live or die with.

2nd: Stefon Diggs - Yeppers, gettin' a little bit crazy already, but I like the cut of his jib.

3rd: Tyreek Hill - Was actually happy to land him here; dude is nuts but has mad wheels, just like every other elite receiver.

4th: Chris Carson - Started to have a brain freeze here with RBs and was so close to pulling the trigger on Alex Collins, but went with the early Carson reviews instead. That said, Seattle RBs are pretty dang scary, and so is this pick.

5th: Evan Engram - Lol, I dunno...a run on TEs, maybe? Anyway, I think he was the only one left that I liked, except for maybe Kittle; I like that guy's future, just don't know if the Future is Now (get outta my head, George Allen!).

6th: Kirk Cousins - For better or worse, I'm all in on Captain Kirk.

7th: Robert Woods - I think I didn't like any RBs at this spot, and Woods looked like a good shot. From what I've read, Obx agrees with me.

8th: Aaron Jones - Imo, the best RB left around at this spot, and I needed to start hedging my bets, so to speak.

9th: Ty Montgomery - Could very well be a wasted pick, but you never know; backup to Aaron and a post-hype choice.

10th: Vikings D - I love my Vikings D.

11th: Doug Martin - Well, Dougie has been looking good so far....you never know...

12: DeVante Parker - Bad time for me to start screwin' around with the ESPN board, and a bad mistake. Bad Chef! Bad Chef!

13: Stephen Gostkowski - Haha, totally rattled here and going with an old reliable. In retrospect, if I was going to take a kicker, it should've been Justin Tucker; and yes, kickers matter. ;)

14: Martavis Bryant - Lol, who the hell knows?? :pound::pound::pound:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
upload_2018-8-29_7-41-31.png

I blame @TREFF for my RBs being as ugly as they are. having both the 11 and 12 slots using a similar strategy for RBs makes it tough. I regret Funchess at 83 his name jumped out. I have some RB darts so if I can back myself into at least two RBs in the 20-30 range I think my team will be fine.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Trudem - sent you a little something . .... lefty