• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Basketballds

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez, not sure what to make of 2 games that the Mounties had large first half leads only to lose. I’m not sure if I heard Balis correctly, but I could have sworn that he said that during a time out, Huggins told his seniors that he was out of ideas and his seniors need to come up with some ideas. Sure was a big difference from half time when the major worry was who wore the pullover better, Huggy or Self? Hopefully they can right the ship.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huggs gonna fix it...

He was throwing his kids under the bus again last night.

Says... we can’t pass... we can’t defend... we don’t have kids who pay attention to scouting reports.

Same shit... different year...

Who recruited all these kids who can’t play basketball?

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who recruited all these kids who can’t play basketball?
Dana?

Elite 8 or bust. They have 2 senior guards who are seasoned players. Threes are not the answer all the time. Where was Teddy Buckets? He couldn’t have done any worse than some of those 3 point launches I saw last night.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this was Dana the masses would have burned his house down...

Hey DAD put a spin on this one...tell me a good bed time story of the Future HOF I love that one!

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dana?

Elite 8 or bust. They have 2 senior guards who are seasoned players. Threes are not the answer all the time. Where was Teddy Buckets? He couldn’t have done any worse than some of those 3 point launches I saw last night.

Teddy was given a time-out last night. Apparently he has attitude and effort in practice issues.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Practice?!?

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only we had Catlett back at the helm......

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teddy was given a time-out last night. Apparently he has attitude and effort in practice issues.

Ummm haven't we seen this movie before...didn't eject half the team the very next year?

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dana?

Rumor is he told one of the assistants to “suck his d*ck” not once but twice and... he didn’t even get out of his warm up last night...Way to go Huggs, let your hurt feelings get in the way of a Big12 title..

We need to think up a name for WVU since “Clemsoning” has officially been put to death since the Tigers won their national championship. Y’all remember Clemson don’t ya, the team we scored 70 on in that game with Bill Stewart’s players and then we went our separate ways as far as programs... Ahh yes, that was the end of the golden age of WVU football, who knew :noidea:.

Last edited:

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Baseball how the Fuck could they let Van Zant go??? It has turned out to be a horrible move!

The West Virginia Mountaineers are building something special in the baseball program. Coach Randy Mazey has earned enough goodwill that voters have placed the Mountaineers 22nd in the initial D1Baseball.com baseball rankings.

First time ever they have been ranked pre-season!

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Baseball how the Fuck could they let Van Zant go??? It has turned out to be a horrible move!

The West Virginia Mountaineers are building something special in the baseball program. Coach Randy Mazey has earned enough goodwill that voters have placed the Mountaineers 22nd in the initial D1Baseball.com baseball rankings.

Mickey Furfari and DAD are happy with this outcome. They both said there was no way WVU baseball could succeed. No need to build a new stadium nor invest in this sport.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor is he told one of the assistants to “suck his d*ck” not once but twice and... he didn’t even get out of his warm up last night...Way to go Huggs, let your hurt feelings get in the way of a Big12 title..

We need to think up a name for WVU since “Clemsoning” has officially been put to death since the Tigers won their national championship. Y’all remember Clemson don’t ya, the team we scored 70 on in that game with Bill Stewart’s players and then we went our separate ways as far as programs... Ahh yes, that was the end of the golden age of WVU football, who knew :noidea:.

No school has been hurt by the destruction of the BE and the dissolution of the BCS System more than WVU.

You never know about golden eras though. I grew up listening to my father talk about the golden era of WVU basketball. WVU used to be known as a basketball school.

Huggs is trying to get this fixed. It was nice to see WVU at #2 last week. Reminded me of the good feels I had when WVU was #2 in the ‘07 BCS Rankings before they choked it all away...

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What? No way! Dana didn’t say that. I bet he wanted to a couple times. Oh shit. I reread your post again. If true, Teddy should have sat. I’m sure Huggs feelings weren’t hurt but Teddy has to show respect to his elders. Respect is a 2 way street and Teddy wouldn’t want Huggy or anybody on the coaching staff to say that to him. Funny shit though.

I called my son to see if he heard that. He said no but wouldn’t be surprised. He said Teddy is cocky. Maybe that is why he chose his member.

You may have a point, Rusher. If ol’ Bill Stewart was still around to run the program. Who knew that a player recruited during that time period could utterly disappear from the face of the earth and never be heard of again. Who knew Morgantown was a Football Bermuda Triangle? An Area 51 in the East. Forget about people disappearing Deliverance style. That Stewart era was some shit there.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But you have to admit Stevie has a good gig with Bruce Springsteen and did a good job on the Sapranos. The move benefitted both parties.

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss the good ole days of being in the A-10, we use to have some good games with UMASS and Rhode Island. I remember when I was a kid, no such thing as dish network, listening to them good games on GO106 WKGO.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss the good ole days of being in the A-10, we use to have some good games with UMASS and Rhode Island. I remember when I was a kid, no such thing as dish network, listening to them good games on GO106 WKGO.

Those A10 days were the best. Remember going to a ton of games as a kid growing up in Morgantown. That damn Hawk mascot from St. Joe’s would have to flap its arms from start to finish of the game.

Temple and John Chaney strolling the sidelines.

Duquesne had some good teams at times. GW had a really good guard... Talent? Coaches brother I think.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess it looks like after a promising 4 games Teddy Allen will be transferring out..what a waste.I guess Huggins has a ton of these kids ready to sign up and play for the Mountaineers..

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess it looks like after a promising 4 games Teddy Allen will be transferring out..what a waste.I guess Huggins has a ton of these kids ready to sign up and play for the Mountaineers..

Teddy ain’t going anywhere.