• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Basketball season

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Wisconsin is going to put away Purdue.

33Goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seat o their pants

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point any win is a good win, even over a not so good Purdue team. This team just needed something to get back a little bit of confidence. Hopefully getting a road win does a little something for this Badger team.

Loved the creativity of Coach Ryan to squeeze out even a couple minutes from Evan Anderson...smart coaching.

DUB

Once A Champ, Always A Champ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And just like that.... a lost to....NW WildCats..... come on man!!!!

-DUB-

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another nice win vs Iowa. Wisconsin has really stepped it up and is probably playing the best basketball in the B1G right now.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiskey playing well when it matters

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin keeps on winning.

Keep on Wisconsin, keep on

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see them overcome a first half shooting slump and play solid defense by crowding the paint. Still fear Bo allowing Jackson to dance around for 20 seconds and chuck up garbage at the end of a game in the tournament which will lead to our ultimate demise. Also, still not certain that Bo will start utilizing more drives to the hoop or post up's if our shot is off. Keep up the solid unflagging vie for victories but subtle augmentation are necessary for this team to go the distance. I am enjoying this season more than any other over the past decade and a half.

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see them overcome a first half shooting slump and play solid defense by crowding the paint. Still fear Bo allowing Jackson to dance around for 20 seconds and chuck up garbage at the end of a game in the tournament which will lead to our ultimate demise. Also, still not certain that Bo will start utilizing more drives to the hoop or post up's if our shot is off. Keep up the solid unflagging vie for victories but subtle augmentation are necessary for this team to go the distance. I am enjoying this season more than any other over the past decade and a half.

Some of that is on the players too, I love seeing Josh Gasser attack the basket. I love seeing Trae Jackson and everyone attack the basket. If this team falls into a trap of shooting a lot of 3's, it could be our tournament demise. I'd love to see Nigel Hayes pick it back up, and contribute more than he has the last 2 games.

I like that the defense has gotten better. It's not where it has been in years past, but it's getting much better. Nigel and Frank are doing a bit better with post defense. We still don't consistently finish defensive possessions after 1 shot, but I like where it's come from.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of that is on the players too, I love seeing Josh Gasser attack the basket. I love seeing Trae Jackson and everyone attack the basket. If this team falls into a trap of shooting a lot of 3's, it could be our tournament demise. I'd love to see Nigel Hayes pick it back up, and contribute more than he has the last 2 games.

I like that the defense has gotten better. It's not where it has been in years past, but it's getting much better. Nigel and Frank are doing a bit better with post defense. We still don't consistently finish defensive possessions after 1 shot, but I like where it's come from.

Gasser will be a terrific threat next season when fully recovered. It's obvious he lacks the explosiveness to consistently attack the hoop and make buckets. Jackson is our most aggressive slasher but I wish players would cut or move when he is driving since it would potentially result in easy baskets since Tre has solid court vision.

I believe Nigel will be our secret weapon in the tournament. He has elite ability but tentativeness has lead to missed basic shots and shiftless turnovers. He will turn it around as he has a good head on those broad shoulders.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin definitely looking like the best team in the conference right now. Win out and a #1 seed is a good possibility.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Duke game should be a good one. We'll find out early if those recruits Duke got are all that or not...

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Duke game should be a good one. We'll find out early if those recruits Duke got are all that or not...

I'd rather play Duke earlier than later as the new recruits might take time to gel despite excellent talent. (see Kentucky).