• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Basketball recruiting

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, poor Fran, just one guy after another keeps spurning Iowa for other teams...and one of our commits is actually looking at other schools too

I guess there is a kid from my Missouri hometown (even though I am from Iowa and consider that my home state and Clinton my true home town, I feel that my high school years in MO helped form me too) in Jefferson City that is looking at Iowa. I wasn't really impressed with him from what I read and heard from my friends in JC, but...I am not a bball coach nor recruiter.

In any case, I keep seeing 4 and 5 stars committing to Nebraska (kid chose them over Iowa), Michigan State (again chose over Iowa), Wisconsin and Illinois and more...know the team will be strong but getting a tad annoyed that we don't want to take a step backward, need to go on a nice string of NCAA bids for 10 years or so IMO.

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just lost another one, Nate Grimes, and the 3rd best high school OL committed to Nebraska even though he lives in Des Moines...but his parents went there, still would have been nice to have him