• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Barry Switzer Thinks Johnny Manziel Is an 'Arrogant Little Prick

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JFF is a prick. Everything Barry said I agree with 100%, except I heard he has gone on to say that JFF will excel in the NFL. I just don't see that. Johnny is a spoiled rich brat who was allowed to what he wanted, when he wanted, and no one has every told him "no". I hope he has his head on straight, but he seems like the type of personality that will burn out now that all restrictions are off him.

He has crash and burn written all over him, and no one is going to be able to get him to listen.

In the right situation there may be hope for him, but places like Cleveland, Oakland, and Jacksonville seem far from the right situation for this guy.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant say for sure what JFF will do in the NFL. Kid does have some skills at the college level. However at the college level you only face a 2-4 players on the other team that might be NFL talent. In the NFL everybody is as fast as you are unless your Chris Johnson , Deion, or 1 of the elite speed guys. But you still have to get by them to turn that speed on.

comparing Manziel to Vick comes to mind both got legs but not the frame to play the way they did in college thus limiting their NFL viability. JMHO

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"comparing Manziel to Vick comes to mind both got legs but not the frame to play the way they did in college thus limiting their NFL viability. JMHO "

mine would be Doug Flutie and not just the height comparison

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His off the field lack of leadership is what would concern me the most at the NFL level.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess what I am really saying is I'm not sure he has the maturity and leadership qualities to be successful in the NFL. QB requires that over all the other positions.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Switzer has now said that he would never recruit a white quarterback. You give a guy an inkling of attention.....

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Switzer has now said that he would never recruit a white quarterback. You give a guy an inkling of attention.....

Wow. If you read his comments he manages to equally insult both blacks and whites by the generalizations he makes and the reasons he has for his generalizations. Like I said earlier...he is a kook and I don't put any credence in ANYTHING he says.