• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bama Basketball

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Sundays game against Virginia worries me a bit, because lets be honest, we haven't really played anybody up to this point. If I'm not mistaken UVA was a final four team last year right? I think this is the true test, if we get past this game with a win, then I will know for sure that we are the real deal this year.

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the game last night, ownage.

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Sundays game against Virginia worries me a bit, because lets be honest, we haven't really played anybody up to this point. If I'm not mistaken UVA was a final four team last year right? I think this is the true test, if we get past this game with a win, then I will know for sure that we are the real deal this year.

We are playing vcu

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know... We played a lot of pedigree bball schools in Maryland, Wichita St & Purdue on a neutral site.

Isn't VCU where Grant came from? I'm going to that game.....

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just seen where Georgetown beat #8 Memphis and barely lost to #14 Kansas, so that seems like biggest test considering how VCU is playing this season. Yeah weazal it's gonna be fun to see coach Grant hopefully beat his former team.

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
63 Boyz... another hit just in time for B-Ball Season

Last edited by a moderator:

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VCU gave us hell tonight guys, but we pulled it out. First time Coach Grant has Bama at a 7-0 start since he's been here. Bring on the Hoyas.

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VCU gave us hell tonight guys, but we pulled it out. First time Coach Grant has Bama at a 7-0 start since he's been here. Bring on the Hoyas.

We got out hustled by VCU, the refs didn't call the game very consistently & Bama fans still haven't figure basketball out. When you sit on your hands there is no home court advantage. I actually had a young dude & his GF give me and my son dirty looks because we were yelling when VCU had the ball with 5 minutes left in the game. Some people need to stay at home and watch the game on TV if the want a romantic night... LOL

My son stopped Jermichael Green after warm-ups & got him to sign our program. Classy act.

JTEGGER

T-Bird
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got out hustled by VCU, the refs didn't call the game very consistently & Bama fans still haven't figure basketball out. When you sit on your hands there is no home court advantage. I actually had a young dude & his GF give me and my son dirty looks because we were yelling when VCU had the ball with 5 minutes left in the game. Some people need to stay at home and watch the game on TV if the want a romantic night... LOL

My son stopped Jermichael Green after warm-ups & got him to sign our program. Classy act.

Did you get out of your work thing for Thursday?

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it's our company's Christmas party... I'm part of the company's management, no way I get to miss it. Hope Bama comes out fast, the Hoyas won't be pushovers.... Have a great time & RTR

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we really need to work on our Bama basketball fans, they really aren't that loud.

Anyways, two tough match ups next with Georgetown and then we have a good Dayton on the road..

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we really need to work on our Bama basketball fans, they really aren't that loud.

Anyways, two tough match ups next with Georgetown and then we have a good Dayton on the road..

Yeah to Alabama vs Alabama A&M and the crowd noise was pathetic
People just talking to each other
And if you cheer loud you get looked at like a tard

Even us in the student section weren't Loud

JTEGGER

T-Bird
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah to Alabama vs Alabama A&M and the crowd noise was pathetic
People just talking to each other
And if you cheer loud you get looked at like a tard

Even us in the student section weren't Loud

It's been like that since I can remember. I like the fact that A. Grant expanded the student section. I hope that has helped some. I will be there on Thursday nite vs the Hoyas. If the crowd can't get up for that, somethings wrong. National TV vs G'town should be enough to get anyone excited.

JTEGGER

T-Bird
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough loss last night. I think CAG can use it to improve our team. We are still lacking in the outside shooting department. One of these freshmen have to step up and knock down the 3 on occasion. Releford and Lacey have also gotta get more aggressive. Teams are gonna play zone vs. us all year and those 2 have to take the ball to the hole!!

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough loss last night. I think CAG can use it to improve our team. We are still lacking in the outside shooting department. One of these freshmen have to step up and knock down the 3 on occasion. Releford and Lacey have also gotta get more aggressive. Teams are gonna play zone vs. us all year and those 2 have to take the ball to the hole!!

You guys are only going to get better,just keep up the hard work! GO SEC!!!!!!!!! UK!!!!!!!!!