• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Baker Mayfield

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe Dak is our guy... He showed why in 2017.
You may be right, but you're completely ignoring 2016, where he had shown he could be our Franchise QB for a good 10 to 15 seasons.
Lets pretend in your draft plan we use a 2nd on a QB instead of OL, WR or LB. Dak plays like he did in 2016. Now we wasted a pick on a QB we will never use. Oh and lets not forget Cooper Rush had shown he has good potential in case Dak fails.

Last damn thing we need to do is throw a pick at a QB.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did you quit rooting for the Patriots? Or are you still a closet fan?

Tell you what, go ask Patriot fans if I ever rooted for them. Besides who jumps from the most successful team over the last 20 years to a team who hasn't sniffed a SB in nearly qtr of a century.
Grow a fucking brain.

Last edited:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just thought of something from the past.
Could Fried be in our mist?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just thought of something from the past.
Could Fried be in our mist?
No. He was from NY not Texas. He was the guy at the Airport that mopped up the bathrooms at JFK

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Year 1 Dak was absolutely amazing and broke like 20 rookie QB records and was a top 3 QB in the league and an MVP candidate for about a month and a half and won the offensive rookie of the year award even though Zeke had one of the best rookie seasons ever. Dak may have had the greatest rookie QB season ever.

Year 2 Dak was average. Tried to do too much at times, tried to force the ball where he shouldn't and made some good and some bad plays. Too many ints and had a few that could have been that weren't. He also made some great plays including some red zone runs that were completely unstoppable. He was not bad by any stretch whatsoever. He just wasn't top 10.

The truth is probably somewhere in between and that is plenty good enough to win a SB and even carry a team to the SB if the team can fix some flaws and stay healthy.:2cents:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Year 1 Dak was absolutely amazing and broke like 20 rookie QB records and was a top 3 QB in the league and an MVP candidate for about a month and a half and won the offensive rookie of the year award even though Zeke had one of the best rookie seasons ever. Dak may have had the greatest rookie QB season ever.

Year 2 Dak was average. Tried to do too much at times, tried to force the ball where he shouldn't and made some good and some bad plays. Too many ints and had a few that could have been that weren't. He also made some great plays including some red zone runs that were completely unstoppable. He was not bad by any stretch whatsoever. He just wasn't top 10.

The truth is probably somewhere in between and that is plenty good enough to win a SB and even carry a team to the SB if the team can fix some flaws and stay healthy.:2cents:
I think if Dak hadn't had such an unbelievable rookie season, his year two wouldn't look nearly as bad. He was still a top 15 QB statistically in year rwo

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. He was from NY not Texas. He was the guy at the Airport that mopped up the bathrooms at JFK

TOO FUNNY, but no.

Frieds only mission was to mess with people while this guy doesn't know much about the professional game of football
I know it's not him, Fried was a Giants fan, claiming to be a Dallas fan, this guy is a Packers dan claiming to be a Dallas fan.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's not him, Fried was a Giants fan, claiming to be a Dallas fan, this guy is a Packers dan claiming to be a Dallas fan.
this guy hasn't a clue and proclaims being a season ticket owner validates his understanding of football. Have you ever seen some of the people that attend games....too funny

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell you what, go ask Patriot fans if I ever rooted for them. Besides who jumps from the most successful team over the last 20 years to a team who hasn't sniffed a SB in nearly qtr of a century.
Grow a fucking brain.
So you are admitting you were a Patriots fan... I thought so.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may be right, but you're completely ignoring 2016, where he had shown he could be our Franchise QB for a good 10 to 15 seasons.
Lets pretend in your draft plan we use a 2nd on a QB instead of OL, WR or LB. Dak plays like he did in 2016. Now we wasted a pick on a QB we will never use. Oh and lets not forget Cooper Rush had shown he has good potential in case Dak fails.

Last damn thing we need to do is throw a pick at a QB.

Quincy Carter

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys need to draft a QB that can compete against Dak in the preseason.
there is absolutely no chance we use an early pick on a QB. None!
Why? You ask.
Because that would be completely stupid!
If you want competition for Dak, it has to come from FA.
Bradford most likely will be a career backup because of his injury history.
I would jump at the chance to have bradford as a back up. Dont think he is willing yet to jump at that chance to play back up however.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? You ask.
Is that your final answer?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys need to make the offense more dAK friendly. Better depth on OL. Better play design to match what Dak does well. The defense needs better players. Clemson DE mclelin would be haRd to pass up at 19. A BEast. That LSU CB would look real good for us. Mcglinchey could be our RT or be our swing man instead of the stiff Green. Kirk could do for us what Beckham does for Giants. These guys are on my wish list

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? You ask.
I would jump at the chance to have bradford as a back up. Dont think he is willing yet to jump at that chance to play back up however.

I think he would. As long as he gets starter money.