• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Baker Mayfield

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now the guy is is projected to be a 3rd round pick. I get it that he isn't the prototypical Qb size wise, but damn he makes plays. OU Qbs, with exception of Bradford, really haven't ever done well in the Pros. I just think this guy is special. I mean I'm looking at some of the starters today in the NFL- there are some bad Qbs out there. Just wondering some of your thoughts on the player?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
theres always special college players.........i mean tim tebow,

/discussion

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think just a good college player
right now yeah, he has terrible foot work and pocket presence and mediocre mechanics.......things that you can certainly get away with in college and will get you absolutely killed in the pros

Sad thing is i love watching him play, I hope he gets those areas improved and just shoves it to the doubters like me.

Dude just has balls, and plays with such fire

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right now yeah, he has terrible foot work and pocket presence and mediocre mechanics.......things that you can certainly get away with in college and will get you absolutely killed in the pros

Sad thing is i love watching him play, I hope he gets those areas improved and just shoves it to the doubters like me.

Dude just has balls, and plays with such fire

maybe his balls are on fire?

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm biased of course but OU would be 5-4 without him. His accuracy and arm strength are as good as anyone. He will be a good pro in the right situation. The white Russell Wilson

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm biased of course but OU would be 5-4 without him. His accuracy and arm strength are as good as anyone. He will be a good pro in the right situation. The white Russell Wilson
wilson had good footwork, and field vision.........there werent the same questions coming out, and OU would suck without him

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wilson had good footwork, and field vision.........there werent the same questions coming out, and OU would suck without him

While I'm not a GM or play one on TV Mayfield has a gun and is accurate as hell and despite his height has the tools to be a starting QB on Sundays IMO

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I'm not a GM or play one on TV Mayfield has a gun and is accurate as hell and despite his height has the tools to be a starting QB on Sundays IMO
the questions with mayfield arent about his arm........

"Mayfield has a long way to go before he's ready to man the position at the next level. His accuracy on drive throws is concerning and he needs to be more firm with his throwing base when inside the pocket. His feet get very busy and he doesn't establish a foundation to place the ball accurately at the intermediate level. I love his creativity, but there are times he passes up easy completions while hunting for the big play that's not there. He doesn't need to be so greedy; just take what's there and move on to the next down."

Johnny manziel 2.0 in this report
First Look: Scouting Oklahoma QB Baker Mayfield

Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma: 2018 NFL Draft Scouting Report
compares to johnny manziel

Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma: 2018 NFL Draft Scouting Report
compares to johnny manziel, colt mccoy then a lesser RW

Mayfield is undersized for the NFL with just average arm strength. He can have issues reading defenses. One big area for improvement for Mayfield is his footwork as he gets happy feet in the pocket. One college scouting director told me that Mayfield's feet are terrible.

In speaking with one NFL general manager, they said they liked Mayfield and had a fourth-round grade on him. Their team always grades quarterbacks hard, and they like how Mayfield has played this year. He could end up being a second-day pick in the 2018 NFL Draft.

Read more: WalterFootball.com: 2018 NFL Draft: Quarterback Rankings

Read more at WalterFootball.com: 2018 NFL Draft: Quarterback Rankings

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get um!!!

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go drink a tall glass of STFU juice.

I like that Cowboys fans assume my comment was negative. There's nothing wrong with giving guys an opportunity to redeem themselves. I think some teams are too quick to take players off their board because of allegations of impropriety or mistakes by teenagers/young men.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that Cowboys fans assume my comment was negative. There's nothing wrong with giving guys an opportunity to redeem themselves. I think some teams are too quick to take players off their board because of allegations of impropriety or mistakes by teenagers/young men.

If you would have said the league give douche bags a second chance you would not have gotten such a negative response. You singled out he Cowboys as an insult so go get your tall glass and drink it down.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you would have said the league give douche bags a second chance you would not have gotten such a negative response. You singled out he Cowboys as an insult so go get your tall glass and drink it down.

This is the Cowboys board, right? I'm not singling anyone out. There are plenty of teams who will take players off their board for bad behavior. The Cowboys don't seem to be one of them.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's funny how Eagle fans like to troll, then cliam they aren't trolls.