• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Baker Mayfield

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayfield can cut it, bam...... Werd out is his teammates really respect him and like his charisma.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crap.... the whole video isn't poping up...

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Justice Hansen just called it quites so theres that.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Justice Hansen just called it quites so theres that.

Wonder what's up with Hansen??

I saw Baker Mayfield start for Texas Tech and the guy is the real deal.
It's going to be a whole new offense next year, or it better be.
There will be something terribly wrong if Mayfield doesn't start
Have no idea why Kingsbury let him go.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muhfuggah gots skates on an shit...

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey if you were 4th and behind Thomas and Knight, what would you do, LOL!~???

He was probably third, and if Mayfield shit the bed I could easily see him getting a shot.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Justice Hansen had the most talent and upside of all of them. I really hated to here this.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many guys are bailing out at OU for there not to be something wrong behind the scenes. Jensen leaving is ominous. He had a very good chance of starting at some point in his career if he developed into the player he/the coaches/the fans all think he could be. These guys are like insiders who are dumping their stock before the public catches on to what's really going with the company. I just don't accept that all of them are quitters who can't stand not being starters. There's an old adage: "you always see some cracks in the ceiling before the roof caves in". We all need to hope Stoops can catch lightening in a bottle again like he did in 2000 or this thing could start coming apart at the seams.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't read much into it. This happens everywhere when competition is afoot.

Unless the recruiters are promising kids that they will start, which I highly doubt, this is just usual attrition.
When you're loaded at a position, you're gonna have it. Should Trevor Knight even be in the picture? Good question...I think he's Tebow 2.0 without the great coaching/game planning/stout defense that Tebow enjoyed.

Yeah it's gonna taste like shit if a kid goes elsewhere and lights it up...but it begs the question...WHY WEREN"T THEY BURNING IT UP WHILE THEY WERE HERE?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many guys are bailing out at OU for there not to be something wrong behind the scenes. Jensen leaving is ominous. He had a very good chance of starting at some point in his career if he developed into the player he/the coaches/the fans all think he could be. These guys are like insiders who are dumping their stock before the public catches on to what's really going with the company. I just don't accept that all of them are quitters who can't stand not being starters. There's an old adage: "you always see some cracks in the ceiling before the roof caves in". We all need to hope Stoops can catch lightening in a bottle again like he did in 2000 or this thing could start coming apart at the seams.

Your doomsday posts are a real beating. Our transfer rates are right in line with the rest of the blue bloods.

outlaw okie

Racer X
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to seem overly optimistic but this should be the best offense since Bradshaw was QB.

With a good offense the defense should be much improved. Time will tell....

I'm buying as far as Mayfield goes. The kid seems to have Star Power.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your doomsday posts are a real beating. Our transfer rates are right in line with the rest of the blue bloods.

If you think OU's football program isn't seriously down right now you're delusional. I could list a lot of examples of how the program has slipped over the past 5 years but why do it? Most OU fans start drinking the kool aid every summer and then when the losses start happening because we have a less than stellar talent level, our defense is a joke, we stick with plays that have stopped working, etc. they raise holy hell. Losing players who could have helped if they stayed is one problem. The bigger problem is we aren't getting enough elite players so we don't give a shit if someone like Jensen leaves. We are a 9-3 program right now. That isn't good enough for me and a lot of other alumni who are tired of forking over money to see this shit show. That's being negative? I call it being realistic.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time Bob has had an 8 win season or less, he has always followed that up with at least 11 wins the next year.

There's some hope for the sunshine pumpers.:D

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time Bob has had an 8 win season or less, he has always followed that up with at least 11 wins the next year.

There's some hope for the sunshine pumpers.:D

Absolutely! We all want success for the football team. Big success. No, that's not entirely true. We all want HUGE success. Actually I want us to have another season like the one after the last time we went 7-5. :suds:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think OU's football program isn't seriously down right now you're delusional. I could list a lot of examples of how the program has slipped over the past 5 years but why do it? Most OU fans start drinking the kool aid every summer and then when the losses start happening because we have a less than stellar talent level, our defense is a joke, we stick with plays that have stopped working, etc. they raise holy hell. Losing players who could have helped if they stayed is one problem. The bigger problem is we aren't getting enough elite players so we don't give a shit if someone like Jensen leaves. We are a 9-3 program right now. That isn't good enough for me and a lot of other alumni who are tired of forking over money to see this shit show. That's being negative? I call it being realistic.

It's Hansen.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I am in the sunshine pumper group! I still think we have the talent to beat anyone on a given Saturday. But I also know we can lose to just about anyone as well. I am in the group that thinks an improved offense will benefit an undermanned defense. No three and outs. What I will be interested to see is can we change the trends that have been happening. Baylor owing us to start with. We used to dominate this team. Texas is always a crap shoot because they hate us same with OSU. Beating Baylor and TCU next season is a must in my mind for Bob to show he is heading in the right direction.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Hansen.

You are absolutely right. I had "Jensen"on the mind waiting for a conference call to start with a guy by that name. Gotta pay closer attention. Proof reading would be advisable too. :doh: