• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Baker Mayfield May Not Get Past the Jets

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Immature and Manziel immature are in 2 different ball parks IMO. Mayfield has a serious case of little-dog syndrome, but there aren't reports that he's a vapid, college-freshman-frat'-guy-like, party moron.

P.S. "Bi-polar" is usually a diagnosis for, "I fried my brain with large doses of drugs."
i gotta disagree witht he bipolar from workin in psych

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it dont matter , he ran, hes tebow

I agree with most of what you have said but this is different. Making something out of nothing is different than a well designed play.
Why hasn't Mayfield been compared to Jackson? He runs on broken plays and makes something out of nothing. And he will not be able to do it at the next level because he's to small to take the hits. See RG3. Another QB that Mayfield hasn't been compared to.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with most of what you have said but this is different. Making something out of nothing is different than a well designed play.
Why hasn't Mayfield been compared to Jackson? He runs on broken plays and makes something out of nothing. And he will not be able to do it at the next level because he's to small to take the hits. See RG3. Another QB that Mayfield hasn't been compared to.
im merely making a joke out of what others have said

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Psych' patients are notorious drug abusers and / or have been notoriously overprescribed by drug dealers in white jackets (usually both).
thats a real overgeneralization..........just saying you can think what you want, but its not true

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
thats a real overgeneralization..........just saying you can think what you want, but its not true

"Over" is redundant. It's a generalization. And saying it's not true is also a generalization.

Alnd psychology is not a science.

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The white thing is because he's never compared to a black QB.
As far as J Football he wasn't as good in the NFL partially for that reason. But as much because he was an idiot.
The two as people are very different.

Fair enough. And I agree, Baker will be a much better pro than JF.